prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
After spending like 6 hours figuring out afa repacking and decoding I managed to put together a working dohnadohnaCG.afa with all the uncensored images Darkdeads provided. I haven't played the game alot just checked 2-3 scenes and it seems to be working. It is totally possible I missed some scenes, so I would appreciate if someone could check. If you find censored scenes pls dm me an image so I can fix the missing files.

The provided uncensored images were in chinese so I had to match all patched images with the ones in the japanese via image recognition. I hope I got all of them.

Download link: Pixeldrain (I'm new to this, feel free to rehost this anywhere)

Huge thanks to Darkdeads for providing the uncensored images
Damn, sorry I'm so late to reply to this; life's been a bitch lately.

But thanks a ton for your work, my guy! As stated, some of the pictures are still just black screens, but this is an awesome first step!

SephAeternum

Oct 24, 2021
does this game has some sort of pregnancy?
Sort of? The girls you dona dona can get pregnant, but their art doesn't change. It's a permanent debuff to the woman, though.

The MC cannot impregnate, and the main girls don't get pregnant as far as I can tell (in chapter 17 right now).

There's a unique girl you get that has a CG around her getting pregnant, but I don't know if they show it, I haven't got her yet.

Uncle Krunky

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a good guide for setting up custom talent? I downloaded a tool for it, but I was wondering if there's a way to make custom CGs for them?

Sep 21, 2021
Which of their titles would you rather recommend?
I'm a sucker for their more recent-not-very-recent stuff, so, from these that were translated, I'd say Rance 6-8, Daibanchou and, maybe, Beat Blades Haruka for a snack. From non-translated, I'd personally want to try out those dating sims with milfs they have and, of course, Rance 9-10. Especially Rance 10, because I heard it's... overwhelming in a very good way.

P.S. Almost forgot about Daiteikoku, also really wanted to try this one out as well.

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I'm a sucker for their more recent-not-very-recent stuff, so, from these that were translated, I'd say Rance 6-8, Daibanchou and, maybe, Beat Blades Haruka for a snack. From non-translated, I'd personally want to try out those dating sims with milfs they have and, of course, Rance 9-10. Especially Rance 10, because I heard it's... overwhelming in a very good way.

P.S. Almost forgot about Daiteikoku, also really wanted to try this one out as well.
Thanks, although it does remind me I never played Evenicle.

Sep 21, 2021
Thanks, although it does remind me I never played Evenicle.
Evenicle is pretty meh. Story-wise, gameplay-wise and character-wise. It does have a couple of shocking themes going for it because Alice Soft likes throwing those around(which is one of the reasons I love'em so much), but ultimately they do not go anywhere and are just there for the shock factor mostly(and juuuust a little bit for the plot). Also, yeah, some pretty good art, but if I, personally, wanted to just jerk off to pictures, I'd just surf through imageboards instead.

Basically, Evenicle lacks "essence". That's why I didn't recommend it. From what I heard, the second game is not much different either in that respect. Better go play Rance Quest instead, because that's where Evenicle stole it's core gameplay from, except RQ also had a cool expansion that actually expanded upon everything and has plenty of other interesting mechanics go for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell
Nov 4, 2020
anyone have a save at episode 18 after beating lu bu? i beat him then my game crashed. couldnt be bother to retry it

skillissued

Mar 27, 2022
After spending like 6 hours figuring out afa repacking and decoding I managed to put together a working dohnadohnaCG.afa with all the uncensored images Darkdeads provided. I haven't played the game alot just checked 2-3 scenes and it seems to be working. It is totally possible I missed some scenes, so I would appreciate if someone could check. If you find censored scenes pls dm me an image so I can fix the missing files.

The provided uncensored images were in chinese so I had to match all patched images with the ones in the japanese via image recognition. I hope I got all of them.

This is seriously amazing work and I'm looking forward to seeing the final decensored product. A big thanks to you and Darkdeads for doing this.

Edit: I looked into the decensored afa in-game and it turns out the blackscreens are only in the image gallery; it's all good in the scene viewer, so I'm going to go full steam ahead with playing this!

Last edited:
Reactions: SephAeternum

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Does this game have good ntr content? And what does it looks like? Just something like "a enemy fucking my girl infight" or are there some real ntr scenes?

Moe S

Oct 25, 2020
Does this game have good ntr content? And what does it looks like? Just something like "a enemy fucking my girl infight" or are there some real ntr scenes?
There are NTR scenes if you don't fulfill certain criteria. Certain scripted sequences happen later in the game where party members get seperated and if you fail to save them in time, they'll get the dark end for that chapter. So your main means of preventing it is to save them immediately. Otherwise wait a day or too, or have your entire squad get wiped at certain points. Also if you get into a fight with a unique enemy heroine, if you do 10x damage to whatever health remains in their bar, you'll get an overkill CG where their clothing is destroyed. The same can happen to your female party members. Honestly... This game is probably one of the best H Games I've ever played, if not one of the best games I've ever played. I really wouldn't advise skipping it, unless you're not a fan of RPGs.

Doc4

Jun 27, 2020

These are nice, appreciate the work you and others went through to make these. I didn't proof the whole thing but found CGs "イベント/アンテナ/路地裏C" and "イベント/アンテナ/路地裏I" have errors that display wrong in game as well as in the file. I'm not sure if there's more. I'm not familiar personally with alice-tools or any other repacking program, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to fix. If no one here's inclined, I might eventually get around to doing it.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes