jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
I cant get the custom talent to work, i followed the instructions and put the User folder into the save directory, before the game begins to start chapter one it just crashes, taking out the user folder is the only way to stop the crashes. Am i doing something wrong?

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
how do i use the trainer? even when i launch the game it treats it as if the game hasn't been launched thus i can't use it.. any help?

Last edited:

woxibiv

Jun 24, 2020
Torrent files doesnt has dohna_eng.exe
The torrent was created before slimypettanko made a proper crack of this game, thus it's still using the Japanese executable to bypass the DRM

how do i use the trainer? even when i launch the game it treats it as if the game hasn't been launched thus i can't use it.. any help?
FLiNG's trainer was made for the Japanese version of this game, so you might need to replace the executable with the Japanese one in order to make it work

l5bolt

Aug 11, 2020
If I get two or more characters to feeling lvl 10 before episode 22, which ending will it choose, or is there something I'm missing?

MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
this doesn't get rid of any of my eng process and i can play eng with the trainer right? and also how do i replace the executable?

Last edited:

woxibiv

Jun 24, 2020
this doesn't get rid of any of my eng process and i can play eng with the trainer right? and also how do i replace the executable?
Nevermind my previous post, just go to the game folder and rename "dohnadohna_eng.exe" to "dohnadohna.exe", I tested it myself and it works

YourloveisaDrug

Jan 24, 2021
Can anyone help I tried booting this game and it runs in my local then crashes when I start to play it I checked the things i should do and it said i should use Japanese local i tried using locale emulator run it as Japanese and Japanese admin the game did not boot up at first i thought the local emulator did not work so I tried to change my own locale to Japanese and it still wont boot up can anyone help me sorry for bad English

l5bolt

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone help I tried booting this game and it runs in my local then crashes when I start to play it I checked the things i should do and it said i should use Japanese local i tried using locale emulator run it as Japanese and Japanese admin the game did not boot up at first i thought the local emulator did not work so I tried to change my own locale to Japanese and it still wont boot up can anyone help me sorry for bad English
It should work without needing the locale if you run with one which is named dohnadohna_eng.exe, but I could be wrong.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Hi i just got to say this game is great, the only competition i can think of as far as H game goes is Eiyuu Senki Gold. This guild is very comprehensive also, Thanks for the hard work.

I got a question however. I have been trying to create custom talents. As far as image and skill lvl, I have no problem loading them. but as far as Traits, Voice and Bio, I just can't make them to load. I am playing the english version. Anyone know how to fix this. Thx.
I perfer the Eiyuu Senki series because they have no mosaic censorship.

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone got a save at episode 20? Lost my saves and i dont want to grind back from the start

Jan 31, 2022
They're lying, there's nothing to uncensor, that's just what the art looks like. The only way to "uncensor" it would be to redraw the art.
Just to clarify this, the site isnt much better than a pump and dump site and attempts to dress up some results to get more clicks. they use a simple steam crack tool that does a "good enough" job, and dont bother to care about details sometimes. im sure they have a mild QA process but games like dohna dohna show they use templates and bad crack methods just to win races and get click revenue.... ive downloaded a few games from the, but in the end ive found they are better replaced by other sources.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I finished playing, sadly i missed a lot of scene because i was too preoccupied with the story, anyway is there anyway i can unlock all scenes without redoing the game all over again? It took me days to finish this game one run

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Just to clarify this, the site isnt much better than a pump and dump site and attempts to dress up some results to get more clicks. they use a simple steam crack tool that does a "good enough" job, and dont bother to care about details sometimes. im sure they have a mild QA process but games like dohna dohna show they use templates and bad crack methods just to win races and get click revenue.... ive downloaded a few games from the, but in the end ive found they are better replaced by other sources.
Are you saying that someone could uncensor the game?

Jan 31, 2022
Are you saying that someone could uncensor the game?
no. this censoring is baked in. youd have to redraw the image area. there are also AI programs that can do it but they are just redrawing the image as well so still, you have to redraw the image to get rid of most japanese censoring per japanese federal laws. their law doesnt allow an easy uncensoring.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes