KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happened during Tamaki Maki's dispose event or have a savefile for her events ?

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
The original files should be available even in the "precracked" releases:
Archives should be unmodified: dohnadohnaCG.afa, dohnadohnaEx.ex, dohnadohnaFont.fnl, dohnadohnaPact.afa, dohnadohnaSound.afa, dohnadohnaVoice.afa, Version.txt, AliceStart.ini and so on.
Executables and DRM files are: dohnadohna.exe (protected exe), OpenSaveFolder.exe (clean), ResetConfig.exe (clean), dbdata.dll (licensing library), lm_res (licensing library UI config).
The cracked exe: dohnadohna_eng.exe is the rebuild of dohnadohna.exe with the DRM fully removed, it won't call to dbdata.dll or anything. Anyway, I repasted the source of the exe here, from a /v/ thread:
as the torrent people have used to get it had the original exe replaced with the japanese one (a workaround that works surprisingly well because the engine is largely compatible, aside from locale issues and translated windows UI).
In most releases only dohnadohna.exe should be modified, although some had a SaveData folder which is unnecessary. I've had someone send me a clean version too as it is available for download on the official site.

Edit:
I just verified it against the original files provided by Ultimadrago and indeed, only the dohnadohna.exe was different.
Original directories: Bonus Data InstallInfo License Manual Movie lm_res.
Not present: SaveData Screenshot.

I attached the sha256 sum file for anyone wishing to verify their install. Use the mediafire link up there for the original exe.
Thanks for the reply! This may seem silly all things considered, but would you (or Ultimadrago) be willing to share the original file package?

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Is the ADV industry dying in japan ? :( Alicesoft didn't release anything beside this game in this year

Feb 24, 2020
Just wondering if anyone has any custom templates for Talents and Clients to be used for New Game+ ? I have Dohna Dohna Custom Character Maker by MizaGBF on GitHub but still need templates for them to be implemented in New Game +.

Feb 24, 2020
Hopefully there'll be a mod, script of cheat engine table in the future to edit the Traits of the Zinzais (Talents aka Prostitutes) in the future. Really hate the Traits RNG mechanics from the clients even though it is immersive.

Reactions: OfficialKeblo
Feb 24, 2020
Welp, I already edited the image I wanted and put them in use in new game.
But thanks again!
Could you take a look at my txt file for me to see what I might have done wrong? I tried to add a custom client and started a new game. There's a pop-up message saying loaded new client = 1, but the client does not show up. Playing the Japanese version using Japanese locale btw. Does the traits have to be in Japanese?

slimypettanko

Modder
Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the reply! This may seem silly all things considered, but would you (or Ultimadrago) be willing to share the original file package?
You can PM him and ask However, for now, you can check the hashes to confirm you really have the same files. I don't know if there even was an original "package" or if it's installed via a launcher, in which case it would just be those files zipped up.

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
so how do i buy the game? only on johren? i hear people want a lot more localization and buying helps but i also saw on the torrent johren isnt all that good to support? idk

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What would it take for MangaGamer to get the license of Dohna Dohna from Shiravune?

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes