Xargon

Dec 1, 2019
Was anyone able to run it on Steam Deck?
The issue is that it's crashing cause the locale is not set, so I put LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 %command% as startup command in the game options but no luck.
Tested with Proton 7 and Experimental but it's just crashing when it's supposed to show the text.

EDIT:

I had to to this additionally:
Code:
0 You must be a linux user and know terminal

1 go to desktop mode

2 create a user password (passwd) ( in the settings app)

3 unlock steam deck file system

sudo steamos-readonly disable

4 init and populate pacman keys( 2 dashes here)

sudo pacman-key —init

sudo pacman-key —populate archlinux

5 modify locale.gen to add your language . DO NOT REMOVE ENGLISH or you'll be fucked with steamos, like on the base archlinux:

sudo nano /etc/locale.gen

Scroll down to uncomment the locale then save and exit.

7 regenerate locale.gen (locale-gen)

sudo locale-gen

8 if you get an error when generating the locale.gen then rebuild the glibc c

sudo pacman -S glibc

Credits:

Last edited:
Reactions: FalconSN

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
so, we can't overwrite the save files or is it just me ?
i tried to remove read-only checkmark but it keep reverting back. i tried everything but it keeps reverting back to read-only.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So just a question about characters like Inui Kamase. I finished all of her events but what do I do now? Should I release her or do I keep her until the end of the game. Do I get some special endings if I keep special girls like her until the end of the game? Im kinda sorry for her but I dont know if there are benefits of keeping girls like her after their events are over?

Kabaal

Jul 8, 2018
So just a question about characters like Inui Kamase. I finished all of her events but what do I do now? Should I release her or do I keep her until the end of the game. Do I get some special endings if I keep special girls like her until the end of the game? Im kinda sorry for her but I dont know if there are benefits of keeping girls like her after their events are over?
Also wondering about this!

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Also wondering about this!
Already answered this earlier along with another question, so will just copy paste:

10 is maximum, you are free to dump unique girls after their event completions.
In fact most of them are just garbage when you realize how the hustle system works..
All you need from any girl is essentially having 3 traits that give +300/300/200 mental while also giving a total of +200 looks to infinitely maintain the girl.. then give her some looks increase items and you are done with the girl.(besides maintaining pregnancy protection)
This requires quite a lot of days and/or savescumming mostly.
As far as pure stats go - starting ones barely matter, especially for unique girls who sometimes will get 'punished' during their scene unlock.. for example getting the most terrible title in the game or having to lower her to X stat.
They will still be your main go to most likely though unless you are hunting a lot, but remember that for each girl you decide to keep permanently - you also want to ensure that you can supply her with pregnancy pills.

In this post '10' meant maximum you can hold eventually... As for unique girls - there are like 15 or so of them , already forgot.. but a lot more than the slots you can have.

Reactions: Rick24 and Kabaal

Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
so, we can't overwrite the save files or is it just me ?
i tried to remove read-only checkmark but it keep reverting back. i tried everything but it keeps reverting back to read-only.
Are you sure? I don't think you need admin perms on your computer.
Rick click the save files > properties > remove read only > hit apply > OK

Reactions: Furnox

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
Are you sure? I don't think you need admin perms on your computer.
Rick click the save files > properties > remove read only > hit apply > OK
yeah, it keep reverting back to read-only. i already try some method to resolve it and didn't work. the folder just keep reverting to read-only.

Reactions: Furnox

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Did I fuck up my save? I used cheatengine to give myself near-infinite feeling items and upped everyone's feeling value to around 10000 with those items. I'm not getting any hideout events showing up anymore. I thought it was just the chapter so I waited until 19 but I'm still getting zero hideout events.

edit: It was just those 3 chapters. If you lose a party member you don't get any hideout events until chapter 20+.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
hi all new here
Just going through Hgames playlist and thought of giving this a shot and i'm just wondering where should i download the game from?
OP post or from the links in this thread?
(sorry if my English is off not my main language)

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I was also getting the can't save pop up so ended up renaming SaveData to SaveData.backup and creating a new empty SaveData folder and had no problems saving after but only played for another 30mins.

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
With the exception of scenes and songs, everything in my collections can't be accessed because they are empty. Can anyone help?

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
The save folder is set to read only so either right click the SaveData folder and clear the box for Read-only or do as I did and rename SaveData and make a new folder named SaveData to replace it that's empty.

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
I'm only 97% explored, what am I missing? This is still in Chapter 17 btw, do I need to wait for later chapters? 1658304212084.png

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes