JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
The game seems unplayable, and It said it couldn't find save? Also, what the hell is seeding?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
The game seems unplayable, and It said it couldn't find save? Also, what the hell is seeding?
No, the game is playable, already finished it fourth times, i dont know what are you talking about it being unplayable...
Yes the uncensor works.
And the fix for the save.
Rick click the save file folder > properties > remove read only > hit apply > OK
or delete the folder and make a new one.
I was also getting the can't save pop up so ended up renaming SaveData to SaveData.backup and creating a new empty SaveData folder and had no problems saving after.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
No, the game is playable, already finished it fourth times, i dont know what are you talking about it being unplayable...
Yes the uncensor works.
And the fix for the save.

or delete the folder and make a new one.
Yeah, It was unplayable cause of the saved thingy...

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019
Why do I have a scenes called reserves?
Never had any issues with the game either, but maybe you can share a screenshot of your game folder?
Here's a screenshot of my folder (I already applied the uncensor patch after finishing it and you can even use your old saves with it).
Keep in mind it's important to run it as admin and with jap locale (right click the engl. exe and select the aforementioned options). Hope it helps!

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
I spent the last two days writing a script to carefully compare and match the original Shiravune censored CG with the uncensored CG provided by Darkdeads - only to then realize that really the only CG that need to be uncensored are the H-scenes CG and the gallery thumbnails for said H-scenes, which are just 822 images total, compared to the +14k images I've had this thing run through, oh well...

The uncensored CG seem to be from either an (official?) uncensored Chinese release or done by some very committed chinese fans. There's some uncensored CG that looks pretty much flawless while there's also a few that look quite sloppy, containing overlay errors, like those mentioned by Doc4, and if you look very closely you can also find remnants of the pixelated bits, suggesting this really is more of a decensor rather than an uncensor. There's also a small number of CG that is still censored, I assume they did so on purpose or they... forgot?

I manually fixed those I noticed had overlay errors and also replaced the chinese body writing on ALyCE's CG with the japanese body writing, just for the sake of consistency - it's a shame that Shiravune didn't redraw these with English text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't look too much into the patched uncensored dohnadohnaCG.afa file provided by kolomoner, but I think that other than the gallery thumbnails, the black CG (mentioned by SephAeternum), and the aforementioned fixes I manually did, there probably isn't anything else different.

Download link: Pixeldrain
Just drop it in the game's folder and overwrite the existing file.
Updated (13th May 2022): Fixed some more CG errors, including one that was repeated (meaning one was missing).
Updated (5th September 2022): Fixed some CGs that were in an incorrect order. (See #940)

Let me know if you notice any errors and I'll try to have them fixed.
Hello friend nakaz0ra , any chance of a re-up? The link is broken :eek:

edit: it's back? Or I experienced a glitch

Last edited:

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
After spending like 6 hours figuring out afa repacking and decoding I managed to put together a working dohnadohnaCG.afa with all the uncensored images Darkdeads provided. I haven't played the game alot just checked 2-3 scenes and it seems to be working. It is totally possible I missed some scenes, so I would appreciate if someone could check. If you find censored scenes pls dm me an image so I can fix the missing files.

The provided uncensored images were in chinese so I had to match all patched images with the ones in the japanese via image recognition. I hope I got all of them.

Download link: Pixeldrain (I'm new to this, feel free to rehost this anywhere)

Huge thanks to Darkdeads for providing the uncensored images
sorry where do i put the files

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Changed Locale, deleted the archives on SaveFile, but still the game closes when I start it

Ren567

Mar 14, 2019
1663565440085.png
this message don't stop poping on screen, when i closed the game a few different ones apeared as well
any idea what's causing this?
if it helps, i have a matebook d16

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to get tier 5 weapons. The wiki says they're at Anepic, but no matter how many times I went through them, I got junk. Can anyone tell me how cause I'm lost.

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hey I was thinking about just buying the offical release, but before I do will the uncensored patch here work for the english version from Johren?

Halkin

Aug 15, 2018
Hello! I'm having a trouble... I've been playing 7 chapters of the game without knowing that Kuma (the MC) has a voice actor!!!
Well, my files seem to be bugged or something like that, because i can't hear Kuma's voice, does anyone know how to fix it?? Thanks!
(Yes, i checked for sound settings already, i didn't mute Kuma...)

Reactions: OptimusPrime
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes