KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The they released as Alicesoft was an RPG, the original Rance, along with some obscure adventure title that nobody remembers anymore.

Obviously we're all wired differently and have our personal preferences. Nothing wrong with that.
I just strongly disagree with your claims that Alicesoft had originally been some VN developer that recently lost their way. RPGs have always been a major part of their core business and they're much better known for those, at least in the west.
Intruder - Sakura Yashiki no Tansaku and Rance were the first games that were released at the same time, and Intruder was an Interactive Adventure, after that they made games while doing this fluctuation between IAD and RPG-SRPG games.
And i didn't claim that AliceSoft lost their way or anything like that, i'm more of a fan of IAD games of them rather than RPG ones, they are know to the west as RPG makes because of Rance series, i'm more on the unpopular side to say the least.

lustedmoogle

Sep 20, 2021
The art direction for this game was amazing enough to get me to put aside some of the reservations I had and start playing the machine translation a while back. Really excited to see it now has a real translation, maybe I'll actually finish it.

Overall the gameplay is a pretty fun mix of brothel sim + (darkest) "dungeon" crawler. A tip for people who may be struggling to get going early: the game seems to expect you to quickly cycle though working girls early on, not really to 'play nice' and try to build them up with good traits and items. Save that for a bit later unless you get a girl with amazing starting traits. You also really want to look for an unappealing girl at some point, as there's no way to pass on clients and there are quite a few reasons you might not want certain girls to get matched up with certain men!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The only downside to the art style is it's kind of obnoxious when your eyes are tired. So much saturation. It is attractive though.

You also really want to look for an unappealing girl at some point, as there's no way to pass on clients and there are quite a few reasons you might not want certain girls to get matched up with certain men!
What's the skip function for then? Just skips the remaining countdown? I've never seen a girl match from me skipping, but then again, it's always when she has an X for compatibility. Sometimes they add new features for English releases, wondering if that's a new thing.

Edit: Ah, answered my own questions by restarting, missed that it just skips to the clients decision in the tutorial.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Been a bit intersted in this game for a while bc of the art so I'm sad to see it's a prostitution management game, glad someone posted the full save so I can look at the cg at least.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Oh shiiiiiit! This was actually translated?!

I guess there's still hope for Tsumamigui 3, Heartful Maman, and Oyako Rankan

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
for anyone that can't follow the simple instructions you can just wait for the people that crack the jorhen games to release their version, or just buy the game I guess

Reactions: soundengineer

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
i will if i have the money unfortunately because of certain real life issues im out of a job and are rather strapped for cash as it is
i wish i could but i cant so piracy it is
I would as well if I didnt live in 3dr world country and got paid on dollars, most of the games on the internet are too expensive to justify buying them.

Eboun

May 18, 2020
Is there any possibility fo uncesored version?
iirc, there was fan version of eiyuu senki which was uncesored

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
YES

HELL YES

HELL FUCKIN YES

this game has been a joy to play so far, the translation is top tier. and that ART, omg

Demost1

Mar 23, 2019
Edit: for now the issue has been fixed for me by deleting the files inside the SaveData folder. Doesn't matter if you play the game through Locale Emulator or by setting the System Locale manually to Japanese. Just make sure to delete the files inside the SaveData folder that were in there when you downloaded the game.

Had the same issue but for me it also killed the game by just spam forcing it to close. Another issue I had just now was this popup

showing up constantly. Using Locale Emulator.
Thank You very much!

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes