magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
ok... after 3 hours i just... bought it. we need more from this dev
this persona vibe is just too good for my wallet :s

Last edited:

Sachiko

Aug 7, 2017
runing it on admin local jap emulator, pops out a god damn windows every 5 damn seconds.
and i dont know how to fix it.
I have the same bug... Did you find anything on how to solve it?

edit: I found a backup folder inside the game folder which contains the "files", and used them to fix the issue.

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I'm stuck in"ToDo: hustle a virgin talent" and I don't know what to do next
Pretty self explanatory. You need to pimp out a virgin during the hustle phase. You can tell they are a virgin by the symbol that looks like a unicorn in their stats.

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
making the save folder writable and running the exe with japanese locale should work everytime, if not you'll have to wait until the cracked EN version arrives

TRIFORIX

Jul 23, 2020
making the save folder writable and running the exe with japanese locale should work everytime, if not you'll have to wait until the cracked EN version arrives
Ok it fixed itself, I just had to extract it onto my desktop and not a folder that probably uses non-english letters.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I have the same bug... Did you find anything on how to solve it?

edit: I found a backup folder inside the game folder which contains the "files", and used them to fix the issue.
I see a backup folder in the savedata folder. What did you do with the files?

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Game looks good but how are the sex scenes? I dislike games where the sex scene is one screen with only the dialogue changing.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
So can you just grind forever before you feel like doing the ToDo objective? Is there a Day where the game just ends?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes