VN Others Completed Doki Doki Oyako Lesson ~Oshiete ♪ H na Obenkyou~ Mother Daughter Heart touching Lesson [Tinkerbell]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
I love me some Tinkerbell games, but so few have English translations. The ones I played to completion often needed arcane rituals just to get both the VN Reader and Locale apps to work right.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
legend has it the original translation team ran away with the money, the rest of the community just kinda stay away from the muddled water.
Didn't they get a c& d and continued under a diffrent name? Or do i confuse the order here?
Its the same guys doing all the black lillith stuff, isn't it?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I love me some Tinkerbell games, but so few have English translations. The ones I played to completion often needed arcane rituals just to get both the VN Reader and Locale apps to work right.
I recently setup a virtual machine with windows 7 and windows xp, because i had enough of this crap.
The irony was dra koi, the game i did this to play did work with the corretly configured locale emu program. So this was entirely on me. -.- Still its always a good idea to have a vm for something you want to play which maybe only ran on xp for the future. :)

Reactions: Kinderfeld
Oct 2, 2018
Deleted it right after I downloaded... Cause who ever wrote the installation guide is not helpful.. And why make us download something that is not already ready to play or at least only needs an emulator.. Big dissapointment

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So about the 80% translation, which 20% is missing? Is it like the last 20% of the game missing (all endings), or certain routes are not completed but there is a path with full english?

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Umm.... Guys does the menu screen still show japanese after applying the patch?? Or did I do something wrong??

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
looks to have so much potential but the installation is pretty retarded and im seeing complaints of a partial translation still.. oh well..

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does this site not have an oyakodon tag? its when a person has sex with a girl and her mother, or other way around

Reactions: LadyBee

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
anyone got the complete save? i want to try to get harem scene but it just dint show up even though i follow all the steps in walkthrough,already go for 2 round and still nothing so can anyone share with me the save file?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
can anyone that can play the game show me how to properly unpack it? these instructions stink

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
theres a trojan horse and a heur detected in the reg.exe file the instructions say to run

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I swear I've seen a Hentai with those characters a guy being a tutor and the totally boinking all the women and eventually creating a pregnant harem with all 4. Is this the original source for that hentai?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i tried to install with the instructions but im having trouble

could anyone with the playable game post the game directory here?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes