VN Others Completed Doki Doki Oyako Lesson ~Oshiete ♪ H na Obenkyou~ Mother Daughter Heart touching Lesson [Tinkerbell]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zweldass

Oct 15, 2017
So I know this is sorta a old thread, but does anyone know why opening the reg.exe file doesnt work?

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hello! Thank you a bunch for this awesome game!
Although i have a small problem, the english translation text is a little hard to read, it's more like "Th i s, a t e s t e x actly h ow i s ee".
(this is a test, exactly how i see)
Something like this i see in-game, it's a bit disturbing but playable, everyone sees the text like this, is there anything I can do?

Thanks!

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hello! Thank you a bunch for this awesome game!
Although i have a small problem, the english translation text is a little hard to read, it's more like "Th i s, a t e s t e x actly h ow i s ee".
(this is a test, exactly how i see)
Something like this i see in-game, it's a bit disturbing but playable, everyone sees the text like this, is there anything I can do?

Thanks!
i think i played it with the wonky text but check options if you can change out the font or something also before you get to one of the untranslated endings know that only 80% or so of the game is translated.

really wish someone would fully translate this gem! :(

ChrisRamzi

Apr 28, 2018
i think i played it with the wonky text but check options if you can change out the font or something also before you get to one of the untranslated endings know that only 80% or so of the game is translated.

really wish someone would fully translate this gem! :(
Yeah so far this game only have partial english patch

Shinoobi

Jan 6, 2019
I wish if was fully translated cause i do enjoy the game untill i can't understand it then i just skip to the action scenes

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes