VN Others Completed Doki Doki Oyako Lesson ~Oshiete ♪ H na Obenkyou~ Mother Daughter Heart touching Lesson [Tinkerbell]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I have a ocular condition that makes it easy for me to get migraines from reading, the text is poorly placed and is giving me problems; are there any fixes for it?

Reactions: Deniz31

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
didn't play this game. But! Watched hentai on this game (although maybe the game was created by hentai... hmm...) ;)

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
Doki Doki Oyako Lesson Full Save | 100% CG

Instruction

Move gsave00.dat to the root of game folder.

Mirrors

| | |
SHA256 Checksum: 44CC7FBDB71C508858FC63A4B1C89A397B0AE3F8B6AB611D7B849E7396BBB6E9

Last edited:

MiNiWytka

Sep 29, 2021
Install update:

Set compability "oyakolesson-fixed.exe" to Win 95 and then...
7. Run oyakolesson-fixed.exe

Local Emulator remove some gibberish, but if u don't know jap t'is dead weight...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 16, 2019
Install update:

Set compability "oyakolesson-fixed.exe" to Win 95 and then...
7. Run oyakolesson-fixed.exe

Local Emulator remove some gibberish, but if u don't know jap t'is dead weight...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this to fix the error u get when installing the game ? everytime i try install the game i get a error

MiNiWytka

Sep 29, 2021
is this to fix the error u get when installing the game ? everytime i try install the game i get a error
T'is if u get empty or black screen on the start. If u get some message box complain 'bout register, that fine, just follow steps and run reg.exe manualy. If u're problem is install, try to set admin properties for non unicode programs to japan->restart pc->and install, maybe local emulator's can do the trick, but not trust them in general...

King of Trash

Oct 2, 2020
Has anyone ever found or requested for a full translation of this game? Does anyone know who or how I can request a full translation?

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
a year or so later, the virus software is still detecting trojan and something else
So is there a solution to this or what's up with that? There's a CD image version on archive.org and it's giving me the same thing. Is that just baked into the game itself?

evernessince

Aug 13, 2018
I have a ocular condition that makes it easy for me to get migraines from reading, the text is poorly placed and is giving me problems; are there any fixes for it?
I'm honestly surprised no one's answered this question yet as it's been asked multiple times here.

Here are instructions on how to setup the game in the easiest manner possible and to get correct text spacing:

1. Create a folder for the game and extract the contents of the .ISO into it.
2. Move the English patch and oyakolesson-fixed.exe into the game folder (where you just extracted the files)
3. Run the game using the fixed exe. Done!

If the game is taking awhile to load enabling compatibility mode for windows 95 will fix that.

I'm not sure what the purpose of running the installer is or the reg file but the game by default doesn't appear to need any registry keys in order to run. I had a look through the registry after running the installer to double check using the game's install path and didn't see anything that would be required. Otherwise I'd export the keys and provide a file for you guys here to make the application portable, as it should be. Installing is a time waster when the game can be packaged in a portable format.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Is this game 100% completed in english cause I last time I was going to download it. I heard that it was 80% complete. So is it fully translated now?

Reactions: vanquito

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
does anypony know the hidden values in Senior Chidori's notebook of route endings?

those question marks have been giving me trouble for some of the routes.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes