4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DOLL HOUSE - banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to DOLL HOUSE. Where imagination has a lot less limits than whatever “normal” might prescribe. You are not exactly Master of your Domain, just yet. And certainly not much in control of your own persistent reality (nor pecker, for that matter). But with a little bit of massaging from your subconscious - and perhaps some compassion and particularly permissible understanding and allowance from those among you - very good (or even GREAT) has gotta be gettable.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: 46n2 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
DOLL_HOUSE_ss1_result.jpg DOLL_HOUSE_ss2_result.jpg DOLL_HOUSE_ss3_result.jpg DOLL_HOUSE_ss4_result.jpg DOLL_HOUSE_ss5_result.jpg
DOLL_HOUSE_ss6_result.jpg DOLL HOUSE - ss7 .png DOLL HOUSE - ss8.png DOLL HOUSE - ss9.png DOLL HOUSE - ss10.png

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Some notes from the Creator before y’all dogpile on the hate train ; P

-I’ve left a few “placeholders” for this first submission. Should have those replaced by next week. I just could not stomach even another day of delay; here’s hoping that enough imagery and content is there to establish my intent and allow for a fair critique - at this notably early stage of creation.

I’m not gonna cheat ya going forward. I’m all in for at least a few more updates. And you can expect a fair amount of fornicating, to be sure.

-It should be noted I went into this thing as a neophyte on nearly every level; the vast majority of what’s necessary for this sort of project was researched and put to practice like the Cat in the Hat spinning plates, not only with fingers but also the toes. I found the consumption of all that to be enjoyable and cathartic, while also maddening and often times mind-numbingly problematic.

Ultimately, a month or so into the actual implementation of the concept as I see it, my brain was split off into 15 or so different directions and I had to take a siesta from it for a bit. Not that I got lost at all. More like, learned what maybe NOT to try and do (like dforce a boner under a blanket for far too long. Yikes).

But down the home stretch here? I found myself plenty tickled by my own ideas and met a lot more success than I might have even imagined possible, initially. The architecture of this concept ought allow me multiples of options going forward and I am VERY much looking forward to XXploring all that with the rest of you.

The intent here is to empower The User as much as possible and afford you meaningful choice throughout. I have a summary of actions taking place for the next several chapters that does remain somewhat open-ended on response. A good majority of the Setting has been built with FUTURE OPTIONS/Manipulations/“Easter Eggs” or story hints/portals (of a kind), pop culture reference platforms… and even potential attachments or availability for Fan inclusion - all built-in to enhance the surroundings as something more than flat.

As The Creator, I demand the freedom to develop this world as I wish it. But as with any deity - it cannot be a world worth shaping at all, if the inhabitants themselves find no value withINit.

-I am aware this introduction might be a tad too whacky for simple consumption (not to mention raw and unfinished in some areas) but if there’s enough potential evident to earn your interest going forward, I trust you’ll find by release of ver .02 that there’s a method to the madness and yer all the more enabled because of it.

Lastly. No need for any coin here, mates. It’s a freebie (almost entirely built from free-source offerings anyhow). And will remain that way. Enjoy.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
USED LIST - SHOUT OUTS

ENVIRONMENT
I did not make any mistakes on this. The first sequence was always meant to be a different (more stark) environment from what follows. And what follows is: EUROPEAN STYLE APARTMENT - by Roguey: https://f95zone.to/threads/european-style-apartment.22524/

I’ve made significant changes to both the decor as well as architecturally in some cases (outright cheating the space available in one area, not yet revealed). It should be noted that the package ALLOWS for that and ensures all components be made available. Furthermore, having farted around with it all so significantly, I can tell you that the depth of the effort made by Roguey is more than impressive and most definitely enhances anything you might appreciate about my own imaging. Lastly, you can easily INVIS any portion of the layout situationally, by room. And that’s plenty handy for your PC load.

CHARACTER
The character designs are an amalgamy of many things (and I’ll credit myself some there) but I must admit I was LUKee to land on the GOU LUK BUNDLE. Easily the most comprehensive character package I came across and the creator clearly put a pound of their own flesh into it (or Seven Pounds?). You can find that here at F95 as well: https://f95zone.to/threads/gou-luk-bundle-g8f.57549/

POSING
Anything made by Zed3D (“Z Natural”) is hands above the rest. I found all of it to be more fluid than many other “static” offerings and not only that but the package will usually contain specificity where you’ll want it (meaning body part individuality, mirrors, or dials). The consistency in which that was the case cannot be discounted. Fuckin fantastic.

Since all of this was new to me I would… naturally….lean on built-in base poses to at least set me up with a frame I can work off of and the Z Natural stuff would not only suit but inspire. Can’t say enough about that product. It’s like the difference between a turd and a termite. Cuz, you know, the turd wins that battle every time.

CLOTHING
All I can say is, thank god I was able to pirate all this stuff cuz it’s a complete crapshoot whether you find a proper clothing set (or item). Countless hours of frustration on some, and then pure enjoyment on others. Someone needs to open a Sotheby’s on this niche cuz it’s fuckin Kmart most of the time.

There are some items I’ve used quite a lot but I can’t even be sure I can support them, given all the frustration I’ve encountered for the most part. Surely I’m just a goober and don’t understand that this is the very most demanding element to be dealt with in Daz and I’m only lucky to field a pair of diapers to fit upon anyone, eh. When I find a package I can swear by, that’s Live in game as well? I’ll let you know. That K-pop package on the “sisters” has come in handy though: https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-k-pop-girls-outfits-for-genesis-8-female-s.33186/

SCRIPTS
Look at Me II

https://f95zone.to/threads/look-at-me-ii-pose-control.40594/

Good god. The amount of hours I wasted - using any number of recommended methods to establish a character parented Cam - could likely birth a beanstalk. Within 5min of grabbing this Script… entire problem nearly solved. As well, it’s plenty more than easy to make the minor alterations you might prefer without at all reducing the accuracy and realism of a pair of eyeballs. A real Godsend, this.

I’ve still got something going on where the eyeball I might have a Cam attached to goes a little bit screwy when I uses this script but I’m almost certain I’m just missing something on my end and need to go back to those base saves to solve it. In either case, just flipping the switch on this script gets me into near perfect accuracy in an instant. Unbelievably valuable, particularly for a PoV game.

PROPS

Need to go back into my catalogue and have a fair look at all these. Without the availability of which I never would have got off the ground and there is a TON of it I’ve “borrowed”. Many names that need to be mentioned here. And I’ll get at that… right after I finish toasting myself for finally releasing several months of sick and twisted dedication to… I dunno, madness?

Hope it lands well enough that I don’t just feel like a bewb, eh.

-peace

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hmm, seeing the name i was hoping for bimbofication, or some partual transformation. Well, still will look it up, in couple of updates.
Good luck with the game.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'll be honest.. maybe a pre warning when starting the game as i wondered what the hell kinda dialogue writing id fallen into with the spellings and wording.. luckily i stuck it out but others might just take a look at the plain start screen, game name text and then the initial game beginning and immediatly scrap it as yet another one in a thousand games out there that put no effort in and seem to be written by a 10 year old if that.. Presentation is everything and if you want to get an audience of returning players then i'd focus a little on how you FIRST present your game to them.. those first opinions matter if trying to get someone to endorse or like your product.. dont blow that on poor graphics, presentation on your start screen or writing..

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The characters definitely live up to the title of the game...
but, as long as those humongous knockers don't block the screen, I'll give this a whirl. lol

That moment when breakfast comes to your table... If you know what I mean, ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Bit of a mixed bag so far...
I have no idea what a Mawm is. There's no linux version which is just lazy since they use the same files and is easy to do in Renpy. First few menu options are incomprehensible to anyone using the English language. Text speed is annoyingly slow in spite of being set to 100% in the options.
Characters do look nice though...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is not an European Style Apartment but a Russian Apartment and at present it is vastly overused.
I cant stand the text box. I have the text speed at max and it is still scrolling. Why have a text box at all? Just plain instant text is required or at least the option. Scrolling texts give me headaches.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes