A visual novel game about a guy and a love doll.​

Updated: 30/03/2018
Developer: Jakei - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.02
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win/Linux/Mac: - -

DollLove 2018-02-28 15-36-09-46.png DollLove 2018-02-28 15-36-25-79.png DollLove 2018-02-28 15-36-35-17.png DollLove 2018-02-28 15-36-49-36.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2017
Hope this love doll is a robot that has emotions, if it's not, then this guy has serious autism
As a psychology and special pedagogy student, who has read almost everything that was written about autism spectrum disorders experts in the field of medicine and psychology, from books to scientific studies, I am afraid that your definition of Autism is incorrect. Autism and sexual fixation on emotionless, inanimate objects are two different things. And the correct name is Autism Spectrum Disorders. Disorders because Autism has more types. Each disorder is different. Moreover, these disorders are very individual, so every person with ASD has different manifestations. The disorders affect mainly communication and social interaction. People with lower levels of disorder are often highly genius; people with higher levels are, as they say, well, the opposite of genius. The exact cause of Disorders is not yet known. Current studies indicate that it is likely to be a combination of genetic factors, various infectious diseases or chemical processes in the brain. According to historical sources, Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and many other famous historical persons showed signs of autism. I'm sorry to bother you and sorry for the long, boring and unnecessary post.