VN Unity Abandoned Doll my Love [v0.02] [Jakai]

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Hope it doesnt turn out to be an incest doll ehe
Hell ya, its the sister doll. Personally I can't wait for the sequel so I can have the Mommy doll, the granny doll and the great granny doll. I heard the big sister futa doll is going to be a patreon only password protected addition.

I'd take the incest doll, it could always be worse. It could be a poltergeist sex doll. Half way through banging it, it's head would start spinning and tagging the walls with green shit.
Holy shit I think I just gave myself an idea for a game;
Dude works in a sex doll store, the dolls come to life at night. The plot would to be to find out why?

All kidding aside I give the guy kudos for doing something a little different.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
the synopsis is not original, but at least less overused than some other ones.
still not really interested tho ( ' - ')

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The fact you can name the doll makes me think things will be more interactive than... well, an actual articulated doll.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
at least no one can tell this is not innovative...
Read the intro description thing and my mind yelled Hako Hako from Illusion.

Can be problematic on patreon as the doll character looks like it has quite the settings in the growing up morphs. In more layman's terms, it could be in danger of being considered as depictions of intercourse with underaged characters. Also thought of something funny: doll has no parts... ahem... down there, cuz MC had no money to buy the vip (p = perv) package. Ha ha!

Raneth

May 26, 2017
Read the intro description thing and my mind yelled Hako Hako from Illusion.

Can be problematic on patreon as the doll character looks like it has quite the settings in the growing up morphs. In more layman's terms, it could be in danger of being considered as depictions of intercourse with underaged characters. Also thought of something funny: doll has no parts... ahem... down there, cuz MC had no money to buy the vip (p = perv) package. Ha ha!
And you have to spend 300 days working at a shitty job, were on day 150 you get to bang your female co-worker, on day 151 she cuckolds you with your dad :(

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
As a psychology and special pedagogy student, who has read almost everything that was written about autism spectrum disorders experts in the field of medicine and psychology, from books to scientific studies, I am afraid that your definition of Autism is incorrect. Autism and sexual fixation on emotionless, inanimate objects are two different things. And the correct name is Autism Spectrum Disorders. Disorders because Autism has more types. Each disorder is different. Moreover, these disorders are very individual, so every person with ASD has different manifestations. The disorders affect mainly communication and social interaction. People with lower levels of disorder are often highly genius; people with higher levels are, as they say, well, the opposite of genius. The exact cause of Disorders is not yet known. Current studies indicate that it is likely to be a combination of genetic factors, various infectious diseases or chemical processes in the brain. According to historical sources, Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and many other famous historical persons showed signs of autism. I'm sorry to bother you and sorry for the long, boring and unnecessary post.
I see Autism used as some form of insult too often these days, seen it on this forum a few times, so congrats on trying to educate people on why that is wrong, as the father of an Autistic child, you have made my day.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I'm sorry to bother you and sorry for the long, boring and unnecessary post.
I see Autism used as some form of insult too often these days, seen it on this forum a few times, so congrats on trying to educate people on why that is wrong
are you guys alright?
like..... do we want to make a list of "good/right insults" and "bad/wrong insults" ? ( ' - ')
the point of an insult is not to be proven right/wrong, its to let off steam (to feel better) and/or hurt someone (by making the target feel worse/degrade it).

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hope this love doll is a robot that has emotions, if it's not, then this guy has serious autism
If he put cat ears on her I would download this in a heartbeat. I went to sleep many nights in middle school frustrated that homeboy never tapped on screen in Chobits.

off topic: The/that movie was terrible.
I vehemently and unequivocally disagree. Carry on.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
"Error *bzzzt* Access denied."

Ya.. I'm just going to leave this here...

At first glance it looks like three dolls, with that crazy hairdo the dude is sporting. But his "I fucked them bitches" expression gives him away.

Reactions: Bokken

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It would be hilarious if she was just an inanimate doll. The next version he releases is the full game, where you just fuck the doll as she lies there, lifeless. And then the credits roll. XD