VN Unity Abandoned Doll my Love [v0.02] [Jakai]

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's not like we have not seen/played a similar love doll story. Willy D comes to mind...

Oh and is there a walk through.. hahahahaha i had to do that.

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
At first glance it looks like three dolls, with that crazy hairdo the dude is sporting. But his "I fucked them bitches" expression gives him away.
Ya he was in a documentary that guy is seriously creepy as fuck. Just listening to him speak my brain tells me "that guy is on several lists"

The more I thought about it this game as quite a bit of possibility...
If the main character ends up with another relationship he could convert his doll with accessories to futa and DP the slut. The cat ears in a previous comment, another accessory.
This game could really go anywhere, I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it, It'd be something if you could buy more dolls at some point. You could swap out personality cartridges turning her from a submissive innocent lover too some bitch that's going to rape the shit out of you as soon as you get in the door.

I very much doubt the doll was constructed more than eighteen years ago.
That makes me wonder about the age restriction stuff. So what if it blatantly a Doll, or an Android as I'm hoping this is. What about elves or some other non-human creature. I've seen plenty of content that goes "she looks like a kid but she's actually a high ranking elf that's 2k years old."

Why ta go fascist your making my brain think again.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Really liked Chobits (anime) the concept blew my mind, cute and lovely persocom lolis...

I just hope this game turns into an incest doll game XD

fz

Jun 16, 2017
It's gonna take 47 releases until the first penetration...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
It's not like we have not seen/played a similar love doll story. Willy D comes to mind...

Oh and is there a walk through.. hahahahaha i had to do that.
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Um was there something? I mean it looked like a second was what could not see it blinked:coldsweat:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This Tech Demo out the gate already has a bad reputation with all the Anti-Virus companies... Sonar keeps finding that the executable is attempting to connect to the internet, which is highly suspicious... No reason for that to be happening... So I will not be trying out and/or reviewing this demo... I don't care if it's a false positive or not, as it shouldn't need to access the internet in order to run...

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
The following is a excerpt of a review from Sex Doll Weekly

"And we see a beautiful exploration of the difficult relationship between and man and his sex doll. Purists will enjoy the tender moments when he first unboxes his new love, the tender exploration of new love between man and ..."

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm dreading the hoover clean out minigame.

"I need a fuck but I haven't emptied her for a month ..... it's cum hoovering time *shluuuurp*"

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
What would be great is if this took a crazy turn for the weird and became something like Sumire 16-Sai!!, a hilarious school life comedy manga about a puppet schoolgirl controlled by a middle age man. XD

sJxr2Ay.jpg

Reactions: ponyguy