VN Unity Abandoned Doll my Love [v0.02] [Jakai]

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
i just finished reading up both and i enjoyed them both they were both lovely stories
I think I might have to pull them back out for another reread; it's been a while. Just thinking about it has me cracking up.

Kevin Delang

Mar 9, 2018
As a psychology and special pedagogy student, who has read almost everything that was written about autism spectrum disorders experts in the field of medicine and psychology, from books to scientific studies, I am afraid that your definition of Autism is incorrect. Autism and sexual fixation on emotionless, inanimate objects are two different things. And the correct name is Autism Spectrum Disorders. Disorders because Autism has more types. Each disorder is different. Moreover, these disorders are very individual, so every person with ASD has different manifestations. The disorders affect mainly communication and social interaction. People with lower levels of disorder are often highly genius; people with higher levels are, as they say, well, the opposite of genius. The exact cause of Disorders is not yet known. Current studies indicate that it is likely to be a combination of genetic factors, various infectious diseases or chemical processes in the brain. According to historical sources, Albert Einstein, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Sir Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin and many other famous historical persons showed signs of autism. I'm sorry to bother you and sorry for the long, boring and unnecessary post.
As a person with asperger syndrome, I love your devotion to the subject and admire the need to fiercly address the misconceptions. Don't get riled up by them trolls though, trolls gotta troll that's their nature right?
You do you man, and I can only envy those who would be helped/guided by that same level of passion.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
WOAH guys just drop it. Not only is the thread getting way off topic this is turning into a battle of the bullies.
Im not a mod obviously but lets keep it civil. Im tired of seeing all the negativity thats creeping into this forum recently D;

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hell ya, its the sister doll. Personally I can't wait for the sequel so I can have the Mommy doll, the granny doll and the great granny doll. I heard the big sister futa doll is going to be a patreon only password protected addition.

I'd take the incest doll, it could always be worse. It could be a poltergeist sex doll. Half way through banging it, it's head would start spinning and tagging the walls with green shit.
Holy shit I think I just gave myself an idea for a game;
Dude works in a sex doll store, the dolls come to life at night. The plot would to be to find out why?

All kidding aside I give the guy kudos for doing something a little different.
Hi Bokken,

Sorry, but no.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny how the mind works. :)

I know I'm a dream killer.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
To the developer,

I'd like to see more of your game as I find the doll creepy as hell, while I am still attracted to the weirdness of the whole concept. I have enjoyed many Japanese-style, human/non-human stories and your game to me seems to be a cross of an AI/Love Doll awakening. Will she submit or will she dominate? Will she allow "real" woman in the MC's life?

Man and AI-Woman the future is here. (And will the same jealousies and fatalistic weaknesses continue with this coupling?)

Good luck. :)

Sep 4, 2017
WOAH guys just drop it. Not only is the thread getting way off topic this is turning into a battle of the bullies.
Im not a mod obviously but lets keep it civil. Im tired of seeing all the negativity thats creeping into this forum recently D;
You're right. We should keep it civil and on topic. I am sorry.

MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Whilst the initial story that's there is different than anything I've read, that was over faster than me at 13. I'm guessing 0.01 was her being dropped off? The awakening happens a bit prematurely as well imo, some missed opportunity story wise.

Will still keep an eye on it but won't touch again until at least 0.10.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well, that was shorter than I liked. Hopefully the full game will come out, instead of the demo.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Game reminds me of when I ordered my love doll, but it wasn't a love doll it was a Russian bride, but the bride wasn't real you see they scammed me and send me a sack of potatoes instead which managed to last me longer than this game did.

Last edited: