pisu

Sep 14, 2018
For those of you asking for the game early, look at what happened to Braveheart Academy. The patrons keep leaking the updates early despise the developer asking them not to. In the end the developer quit making the game because he got so frustrated. If you're getting the game for free please be patient and respect the dev wishes, in that way everyone would be happy in the long run.
will do I will respect his wishes i am gratfull that he allows us to have the game for free

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Another update I wont be playing it seems......well glad for those who are into that stuff.
You should give it a try! As far as I remember all scat scenes on this game are optional.

It's funny cause I didn't use to like scat stuff before and now I love it lol. Domina's girls are so hot and the way Dekarous writes down the content is freaking amazing that now I love that kind of shit. pun intended lol wish there were more games like this one out there. Much more excited to see the scat scenes than the feet content, to be honest xD think I had a feet overdose from tot

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Another update I wont be playing it seems......well glad for those who are into that stuff.
I can relate to that. There is no chance in the Cerulean Fields that I would play this game if... those scenes could not be avoided. Even than, I hate that there is some content that I will not be able to read.

As long as we cheap ones also get it, whats wrong with the gap?
Two weeks is the longest gap between their early releases and a full release? I am liking this Dev more and more.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
iirc dek was bringing on someone to work with AND the dude caught covid, the setbacks are understandable
Are you talking about the girl who does the artwork? Ether way, I hope she gets well soon. Between the passing of Dek's family memeber and the artist catching Covid they are starting this year with some pretty bad luck.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
As long as we cheap ones also get it, whats wrong with the gap?
longer gaps?
I can relate to that. There is no chance in the Cerulean Fields that I would play this game if... those scenes could not be avoided. Even than, I hate that there is some content that I will not be able to read.

Two weeks is the longest gap between their early releases and a full release? I am liking this Dev more and more.
if you're used to eat shit that's good for you bro, Dekarous had high standards at the start.

And this has nothing to do with the Covid accident, he still was able to release the patron only version.
Anyway i just worry for Dekarous, just hoping he doesn't take the dark path of easy money like so many others have taken before.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
longer gaps?

if you're used to eat shit that's good for you bro, Dekarous had high standards at the start.

And this has nothing to do with the Covid accident, he still was able to release the patron only version.
Anyway i just worry for Dekarous, just hoping he doesn't take the dark path of easy money like so many others have taken before.
Not me, I avoid eating sh*t period.

As for Dekarous taking the path of easy money, I don't think he will. I think he's only taken a small delay, now a tower of delays and it was justified given the situations.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes