Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I find this update kind of odd. It has the least content out of probably all the updates, it doesn't seem to stay on its original feet and sissification focus, and the only scene that gets unlocked for submitting to them is the scat one. Each twin has two attacks with not much to them and they have a grab together (not including the double kick in a later fight). Scene wise, there is only 4 and the two individual scenes (one of which is graphic torture while the other is dress up). Replaying scenes for them after submitting doesn't seem to even change the dialogue unless it was by a very small amount. Other than that, there was an unused cg that finally got used (not gonna spoil it but it has been mentioned a lot on this thread) and that is about it. This update reminds me heavily of the previous update but it did have its good parts. Hopefully there is already plans to add more content because it almost seems like a waste that there is almost nothing to do other than fight them.
Maybe it was just personal preference but I had a hunch this would be the weak one of the bunch. For one, I am not a fan of lolita aethsetics (Personal taste). I picked up on the duality theme as soon as I heard there would be two of them, which I like but Dekarous did get a few terms wrong. However, that might be because mainstream people may not know the accurate/ updated ones. I did like how they mentioned the other dominas, including Best Girl. If that unused cg is the one I am thinking of, I am still looking forward to kicking their two not-so thicc bunny girl butts.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
Forgot to mention this, it apears that the next Domina is going to be a mage with the abillity to transform the champion into clothes and objects aswell as shrink him. Sounds like it could be pretty cool in my opinion.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Forgot to mention this, it apears that the next Domina is going to be a mage with the abillity to transform the champion into clothes and objects aswell as shrink him. Sounds like it could be pretty cool in my opinion.
Are you referring to the 7th's dialogue or did Dekarous just complete a new pole? I just saw the scene with Best Girl and beat the two girls after that. They went into the white door but I left the realm and then when I returned the white door was locked. I chose the "Do not break seal ending", was I supposed to be able to see what was behind that door?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
well, i remember when the poll of the primary fetish for these dominas came out with foot fetish winning... there is literally one scene involving it
two, the worship and the footjibber. Wouldn't call in a theme though considering human toilet content got two scenes as well.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
What do I have to do in the save from zzrotten to submit to the twins? I have tried both options and it doesn't change anything at least immeadiately, in both cases a fight just starts afterwards. Do I just lose to get the option?

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
What do I have to do in the save from zzrotten to submit to the twins? I have tried both options and it doesn't change anything at least immeadiately, in both cases a fight just starts afterwards. Do I just lose to get the option?
the last save is from after you beat them
i am pretty sure...
dont break the seal

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
the last save is from after you beat them
i am pretty sure...
dont break the seal
Yes it is but after my choice a fight starts no matter what I choose and after this scene with the angel which takes way too long to play out, but I went through it a fifth time and lost on purpose after not breaking the seal and now I am able to get into the upper room, so I literally had to lose on purpose.
I haven't played the game past like the first domina a few patches ago so I don't know if that is what you have to do every time, or if it is an exception, but it felt strange having to lose a forced fight immeadiately after winning.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes