Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The 7th Domina's dialogue you get for asking who is next is what I was talking about. You are supposed to go through the white door to get the option to submit to them and if you don't submit it gets locked. I am guessing since you left the room with the door, it locked because it is supposed to lock when you re enter the room without submiting. It's an odd issue with the codeing that I guess was an oversight. Dekarous might fix it but it would probably cause issues for those that already did interact with them in the room behind that door. Codeing can be rough since if you don't expect every possible thing a player will do, something will go wrong. Though I personally enjoy codeing despite it's challenges.
Thank you for reply. I beat the girls on another save and was able to enter the white doors. I was still unable to submit to them but I think that was because I chose the more dominate dialogue options in that playthrough. As for coding, I have never tried it but I know that there will always be bugs. With coding the best we can hope for is "Good enough".

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I really enjoyed the update but SPOILER it was heartbreaking to see my little angle getting totured i just hope there will be an ending where you can save and fix her but it was a great idea to do this the scene but also so sad to see her this broken

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

gotjinxed

Feb 23, 2020
When i place save file in save folder it doesnt appear in game. Anyone knows why? Or its bugged? I dont want to replay all dominas till twins

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
When i place save file in save folder it doesnt appear in game. Anyone knows why? Or its bugged? I dont want to replay all dominas till twins
make sure you copy the global.rpgsave as well. Honestly, just copy the entire save folder and paste into the www folder.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah i thought something along those lines aswell when i read that too with the smile and its ok if there is a Dark endings where you have to fight her or something i just wish for a Ending where you can save her and restore her sanity for example when you show her kindness and apell to her former character or by not being corrupted because this is a amazing game with a good story and of course there will be bad ending like they enslave the world or you submit but there has to be a good ending where you can safe her maybe you sacrifice yourself for her or what would be great if either you can safe her for the final boss and you can fight with her maybe the other dominas too because they gatherd together or you have to fight her because the other domias think they broke her and you wont beat her and can safe her that way like something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah i thought something along those lines aswell when i read that too with the smile and its ok if there is a Dark endings where you have to fight her or something i just wish for a Ending where you can save her and restore her sanity for example when you show her kindness and apell to her former character or by not being corrupted because this is a amazing game with a good story and of course there will be bad ending like they enslave the world or you submit but there has to be a good ending where you can safe her maybe you sacrifice yourself for her or what would be great if either you can safe her for the final boss and you can fight with her maybe the other dominas too because they gatherd together or you have to fight her because the other domias think they broke her and you wont beat her and can safe her that way like something like that.
I was litterally thinking everything you mentioned in your comment. Dark Best-Girl would be the best way for Worst-Girl to take revenge on MC. Not to mention that would render his "Bewitched weapon" useless.

Is this Dekarous's US elections reference or smth... Also one is almost red and one is blue-haired making it even more obvious.

View attachment 1006786
I never thought about it that way. In that case they need to pardon Best-Girl and make her great again :)
The twins out-heal my damage. How are you supposed to beat them?
You have to let them win a couple of times.

Fan made Signatures V2 + Update (Thanks a lot to Dekarous for developing such a wonderful game)

View attachment 1007568 View attachment 1007570 View attachment 1007571 View attachment 1007572 View attachment 1007574 View attachment 1007575 View attachment 1007579

7th Domina
Thank you for posting these! I already know which one I am using next!

cockslavecurious

Jun 29, 2018
What is the max relationship level I can reach with Rosita? I am at 10, but am not sure if I am missing any roses or not. I've done all of the jobs as well.

captainlate

Feb 6, 2020
Don't you miss some content though if you don't lose sometimes?
Basically the only content you miss is the mid-fight and after-fight scenes. However you can still watch them by not attacking the Domina and letting her win even though you have increased your attack with the save editor. This way you can still watch all the scenes and beat the Domina more easily when the time comes.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes