Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
i changed everything to beat all the dominas since i didnt care for the combat in the game, you can change it in a save editor
Ok, thanks! Need to lose sometimes, so I just used to adapt to the situation by changing the weapon data

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
What do I have to do in the save from zzrotten to submit to the twins? I have tried both options and it doesn't change anything at least immeadiately, in both cases a fight just starts afterwards. Do I just lose to get the option?
you have to keep the seal and win or lose the fight afterwards it doesn't matter. Then just go enter the upper room and there you can submit to then.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
you have to keep the seal and win or lose the fight afterwards it doesn't matter. Then just go enter the upper room and there you can submit to then.
Nope. When I won trying out all 4 combinations of what to say to them and breaking or not breaking the seal the room at the top stayed closed for me, I tried every time that's why I asked what to do in the first place.

Reactions: Hit00 and Devotica

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Really liked the new twins. Anytime it's more than one girl dominating you I'm all for it. My only gripe is that not all the loss scenes were from the MC's POV, which wasn't a big deal in the end though. Figuring out how to beat them wasn't hard to figure out either unlike Mary before the update that tells you that losing is required. Looking forward to the next domina.

Dec 6, 2018
Are you referring to the 7th's dialogue or did Dekarous just complete a new pole? I just saw the scene with Best Girl and beat the two girls after that. They went into the white door but I left the realm and then when I returned the white door was locked. I chose the "Do not break seal ending", was I supposed to be able to see what was behind that door?
The 7th Domina's dialogue you get for asking who is next is what I was talking about. You are supposed to go through the white door to get the option to submit to them and if you don't submit it gets locked. I am guessing since you left the room with the door, it locked because it is supposed to lock when you re enter the room without submiting. It's an odd issue with the codeing that I guess was an oversight. Dekarous might fix it but it would probably cause issues for those that already did interact with them in the room behind that door. Codeing can be rough since if you don't expect every possible thing a player will do, something will go wrong. Though I personally enjoy codeing despite it's challenges.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Nope. When I won trying out all 4 combinations of what to say to them and breaking or not breaking the seal the room at the top stayed closed for me, I tried every time that's why I asked what to do in the first place.
i won but i didn't get the seal and the door is locked for me too

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Technically, Futas are hermaphrodites (either male and female), so it's hard to classify it.

But if it were to have something like futas in the game, it should be optional, not mandatory. But I don't think that they are necessary in this game.
futas are not hermaphrodites they are a fantasy race with no standard for biology other than female with a dick of some kind, balls or no balls, vag or no vag, dick the size of a person or a shrimp. A hermaphrodite has an extra chromosome and typically need surgery for health concerns.

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn dude that's hella weird :confused: I'm telling you so secure because we both used the same save file (zzrotten). Also i just re-played the game and it's like that.

Maybe try using the whole save folder of zzrotten, I'm talking about including these files of zzrotten in your saves (config.rpgsave) (global.rpgsave). If that doesn't solve the bug i don't know what else can do. Don't worry so much for this update though, it hasn't a lot of content unfortunalety for some problems the creator has been through (hope he gets better)

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes