Dec 6, 2018
They started this year off terribly with Dekarous's family member passing away and the artist contracting covid. They just need some time to recollect themselves.
I did see the offical statement about the other stuff, but I never heard about the artist having the virus. When did this get said? Also, the whole reason the update had its intial delay was for the other reason. The version everyone is wating for is the same update the 10$ patreons got 2 weeks ago that the other patreon supporters are waiting on. The only thing that may be different between the version from 2 weeks ago is it may have some bug fixes and a few scenes that should be already drawn and almost or completely coded. It is possible that technical difficulties have stopped it from being uploaded or finished, but there is no offical statements posted about this (unless they are on discord). It is still up to Dekarous as to when he puts up the update for his patreon supporters, but if there was a reason to not release it within the stated 2 week time frame, he should send an status update eventually.

Last edited:

jason12315

Aug 31, 2020
I did see the offical statement about the other stuff, but I never heard about the artist having the virus. When did this get said? Also, the whole reason the update had its intial delay was for the other reason. The version everyone is wating for is the same update the 10$ patreons got 2 weeks ago that the other patreon supporters are waiting on. The only thing that may be different between the version from 2 weeks ago is it may have some bug fixes and a few scenes that should be already drawn and almost or completely coded. It is possible that technical difficulties have stopped it from being uploaded or finished, but there is no offical statements posted about this (unless they are on discord). It is still up to Dekarous as to when he puts up the update for his patreon supporters, but if there was a reason to not release it within the stated 2 week time frame, he should send an status update eventually.
iirc dek was bringing on someone to work with AND the dude caught covid, the setbacks are understandable
I saw this post.

Dec 6, 2018
I saw this post.
He probably meant that Dekarous caught it, but that is doubtful since that was not stated on patreon. The offical patreon statement was that a family member passed away due to it and that there were other complications in the family because of the virus. After that he later states only that he got depressed because of everything that happened (understandable) and never that he had it. Also, Roquil said iirc (if I recall correctly) and just said bringing someone to work. Dekarous in August said that he hired the artist full time and a close friend of his. If any patreons on the Dekarous discord wish to correct me, that would be great, but most of the talk on here about these matters (such as who was on the team and who had the virus) have not had any proof or sources posted.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 6, 2018
So much choosingbeggar attitude on this thread. Unless you are a puppy(Tier), you are downloading a great game for free. If the wait is too much to bear, you can always support Dekarous's Patreon.
While I do agree (despite me not being a patreon), this isn't a site for that. I would support alot of developers if I had the abillity to and I do plan to do it when I can (starting with a good friends), but for now I will just wait for free.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
While I do agree (despite me not being a patreon), this isn't a site for that. I would support alot of developers if I had the abillity to and I do plan to do it when I can (starting with a good friends), but for now I will just wait for free.
I'm not criticising people for waiting to find it on here but rather for them wanting it "Now, now, now". Even moreso given Dekarous's current situation with his family member passing away from COVID and him going through depression. Getting upset about not getting to pirate a game soon enough in these circumstances is very ghoulish.

Dec 6, 2018
I find this update kind of odd. It has the least content out of probably all the updates, it doesn't seem to stay on its original feet and sissification focus, and the only scene that gets unlocked for submitting to them is the scat one. Each twin has two attacks with not much to them and they have a grab together (not including the double kick in a later fight). Scene wise, there is only 4 and the two individual scenes (one of which is graphic torture while the other is dress up). Replaying scenes for them after submitting doesn't seem to even change the dialogue unless it was by a very small amount. Other than that, there was an unused cg that finally got used (not gonna spoil it but it has been mentioned a lot on this thread) and that is about it. This update reminds me heavily of the previous update but it did have its good parts. Hopefully there is already plans to add more content because it almost seems like a waste that there is almost nothing to do other than fight them.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes