4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
noobzorzz There's Chantrea in the cell in the southeast part of the mansion with some quests and a couple of scenes. If you got her already, then you are pretty much finished with the mansion right now.

kiaaas Mana is not affected by intelligence. The enemies have base stats at level 1 and growth tables implemented in the game already. I won't be switching arousal to use mana. I'm good with arousal being 1-100 value. I don't plan on having it damaged, drained, increased by equipment or player progression.

Karl Speidel

That Vixen buff is called lustful and has a description. That slime with elder passive, do you remember where did you encounter it? Was it during the rain event? Did that particular nemesis ever spawned with additional enemies? If she did, did you kill them in the previous battle?

The amount of slimes doing the grab doesn't affect the escape chances, only the lvl of the Greater Slime that is the result of them merging. I'll see what I can do with decreasing the escape chance for each slime. The slime getting to MC cock comment is cosmetic, but it makes sense that it should affect the scene. I'll have it increase the arousal damage the player takes each turn with more than 2 slimes going for the grapple. I'll do something about the Futa Slime, I just do not have an idea for the move I want to give her yet. I know that the variant of the slime with her breasts enlarged is clearly the stronger one and I think I'm fine with that, so I don't think I'll be changing the ass variant to be able to initiate pinning the player down but we'll see it's always an option. I might give that variant something else if I think of something fitting.
You said amazon gives chance to have an extra turn,that is wrong,so you talking about the lustful passive is very weird and off topic. slimes with the passives to have extra allies are bugged overall,as I said above the first rank (silver) doesnt add ANY,gold is apparently anywhere from 0-4,this happend in both forest and cave so location doesnt matter,Same problem is with the legions passive for extra allies. No,pay attention,I said its random each time and anywhere from 0-4,location doesnt matter,no I did not kill between both I just escaped. Tested it with dying too. Its not a specific trigger it is bugged completely.

I remember slimes being able to merge,however the guidebook doesnt mention it,how does it happen?
Good,for the futa slime im not sure I could come up with some moves if you want them,what is the point of the enlarged ass move then? Its pontless,since the enlarged breasts does everything it does+ visuals and sounds and pins you,this makes the ass enlargement which I personally think is more appealing,with no point in existing,it needs sure something unique which is even better than just making it pin you but logically speaking if she has you in slime and sits on you isnt that supposed to be a pin?

Just had a great idea,since slimes are well...slimes they should have a kiss variant and other moves,maybe for the ass enlargement? Where they feed you/force feed you their slime which makes you more horny and debuffs you,slimes are underrated and I hope more will be in the future,the guide says there will be more,is that right? Even those basic slimes I think are too weak and generic as they are,maybe you can in the future overhaul their moveset?

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Hello Necropanzer, I'm playing your last version, and congratulations for the new scenes. Bugs seem to have disappeared, but I've seen one. It doesn't block the game.
After the rain on the Island, I'm in the cave and cannot go out, except by teleportation. When I come back to the cave from the Rift, the entrance of the cave is open and outside the scene with the battle against the slimes while it's raining comes back. I could fight again and then be closed in the cave. I decided to reload just before that repetition, and everything perfectly works.
Good luck with this little bug !

Karl Speidel

Was it during the rain event? Did that particular nemesis ever spawned with additional enemies? If she did, did you kill them in the previous battle?

elbunga

Jul 10, 2022
Nevermind i figured it out but now im stuck after jumping into a pit in the infested cave. i dont know what to do after talking to all the old people.

Last edited:

fartlover9296

Aug 2, 2022
Any chance this game since it’s already free could be on sites like gamcore? A few of my favorite games (domina, dominant witches, etc.) have been uploaded and you can play without downloading on incognito. I feel like it would also boost the popularity of the game. Any chance you’d be interested in that?

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
how do you rescue Ceren out of island ?
i have nothing in journal i don't know what to do next whish there was a tip to how to progress

Baby55

Mar 5, 2024
Is there a way to give orb of sanctuary to Mnemosyne instead of taking it to yourself? And if not is it gonna be implemented?
I'm playing on 4.51-4.52 Version of the game.

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Is there a way to give orb of sanctuary to Mnemosyne instead of taking it to yourself? And if not is it gonna be implemented?
I'm playing on 4.51-4.52 Version of the game.
There is no way to currently, no. I also suspect that if that were to be added it would only be under the context of a "pick an obviously wrong choice to get an instant game over" gag

sbv666

Nov 2, 2018
Why... is there an ".exe" called "Payload" that, if removed, doesn't affect the game whatsoever??

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes