4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
shundi82 I don't really mind people accessing the files, if someone wants to do it they will find a way if I were to use the commonly known encryption methods for RPG MV. Thanks for the tip, if I decide to declutter the game folder, now I know how.

Rectifier07 The safe way is to try to do it over multiple battles without resting. Be sure to get hit with pollen moves and evetually it should appear. If you still can't trigger it, let me know.

Atorod Yeah, the game can be somewhat cruel. One feature of the game returns the player to 85% of their max HP upon death, so you don't get stuck in the low level hell after being drained. Not sure about that slime one-hit, did you have any weapons equipped if so did they have any kind of elemental effects? Would you be able to provide a save file where that happens? As for the game speed, there is a way to speed up stuff if you want. Just use the 1-9 numbers and it will speed up the game if you want.

Also, going back to my previous Dev Update comment, the developer post is up on my patreon and discord. I highly encourage to check it out, if you're interested in what's going on.
On the slime, I used a single target physical attack with a rather good longsword in hand, so I have no idea.

And it's nice that you can speed up the game, but shouldn't the game tell you about it itself? It would save me at least 10 minutes (which may not seem like a lot, but we are talking about animations during regular battles...

Also, thank you for your quick reply, I hope I'm not being fastidious. I can see that the game has a lot of content, so I'll probably come back to it tomorrow, but for now it tired me quite a bit and I need a break.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
On the slime, I used a single target physical attack with a rather good longsword in hand, so I have no idea.

And it's nice that you can speed up the game, but shouldn't the game tell you about it itself? It would save me at least 10 minutes (which may not seem like a lot, but we are talking about animations during regular battles...

Also, thank you for your quick reply, I hope I'm not being fastidious. I can see that the game has a lot of content, so I'll probably come back to it tomorrow, but for now it tired me quite a bit and I need a break.
If you really want to break the game, you can just save scum for every loot chest (save, open chest, check, if not best gear: load and repeat).
Grind a tad until you're about lv. 25, then repeat the save scumming for best gear.
Now you'll one hit pretty much anything.

And while you're at it:
Make use of the infinite empty bottles (in your cellar) + water (well in front of your house) supply.
That way you can always replenish your MP between fights w/o any cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atorod

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
If you really want to break the game, you can just save scum for every loot chest (save, open chest, check, if not best gear: load and repeat).
Grind a tad until you're about lv. 25, then repeat the save scumming for best gear.
Now you'll one hit pretty much anything.

And while you're at it:
Make use of the infinite empty bottles (in your cellar) + water (well in front of your house) supply.
That way you can always replenish your MP between fights w/o any cost.
I already knew about the bottles, but thank you for your advice:)

Reactions: shundi82

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
I support the creator and I can see everything that's going on for only 5€. Please support the creator for impatient people

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
freeman8080 For the "Bat in a Cage" quest, you need to talk Chantrea about her. Basically try the dialogue options and the quest should progress further.

WinKid Sadly not, there's no walkthrough I know of at the moment. If you have trouble progressing just ask either here or on my discord. Most of the quests should be covered by the Journal, in few cases there are also timed events that happen after some time has passed. To trigger one of them you need to have Suzanna 10 days or more in your home. There's also another one that occurs after day 16.

Reactions: WinKid

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
@WinKid Sadly not, there's no walkthrough I know of at the moment. If you have trouble progressing just ask either here or on my discord. Most of the quests should be covered by the Journal, in few cases there are also timed events that happen after some time has passed. To trigger one of them you need to have Suzanna 10 days or more in your home. There's also another one that occurs after day 16.
Thanks.

So, what should I do in each area? Also, where to find the fairies, just like the ones in the pictures on the first post?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Thanks.

So, what should I do in each area? Also, where to find the fairies, just like the ones in the pictures on the first post?
You can go to the fairy forest after day 16 where an earthquake happens. To access it, you just need to go east from the home area.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Say, a question.

When fighting the Legion enemies, sometimes, during the kissing scene, there's a statement that says that the MC "tried to get away but failed".

Is this up to chance or is there a way to influence the event, like maybe clicking the mouse many times?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Say, a question.

When fighting the Legion enemies, sometimes, during the kissing scene, there's a statement that says that the MC "tried to get away but failed".

Is this up to chance or is there a way to influence the event, like maybe clicking the mouse many times?
It is purely up to chance. I know that it can be unfair, but I prefer dealing with randomness than introducing QTE's.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Speaking about the fairy forest, how to get the shrinking dust? I defeated several but doesn't get anything.
If i remember right you get it on the deep forest you need to get to the fairy kingdom wall where you meet someone that will drop on the ground and you get it.

Reactions: Necropanzer
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes