Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
plz , how do i transfer my old save data to the newest verison of the game?

i don't want to play from start and lv up monsters.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
plz , how do i transfer my old save data to the newest verison of the game?

i don't want to play from start and lv up monsters.
copy and paste the save file into the new game's save section.
be sure to integrate the previous game so they are actually usable.

heads up, you will still play from the start of this game and need to level up (different) monsters.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
I finally finished the game. The game is super nice even tho you need to grind a lot. Thankfully i leveled up my mosters before the the last update so it was easy to defeat the new content. The graphics and animation pretty well made. Each monster having their story and animation was great.

My suggestions for any further games:

1-I wished their was an item to increase trust for the monsters passive abilities. It takes a long time for each one.

2- I wished the art was not censored that much.

3- The Rng of monsters attacking first was not great especially when i make my monsters agile around 500 speed or so but the enemy got the first attack.

4- I have not maxed all the monsters trust. Giving some monsters special abilities like giving the party double the exp or trust for each battle would have been a nice edition.

5- Adding a map for the maze puzzles to know what places you explored would have been nice.

summary:

I really enjoyed the game and i would rate it 9/10. very solid and i can't for the dev to make more games in the future.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I wished there was an item to increase trust for the monsters passive abilities. It takes a long time for each one.
I have not maxed all the monsters trust. Giving some monsters special abilities like giving the party double the exp or trust for each battle would have been a nice edition.
While it isn't exactly a substitute, I remember the infinite dungeon (don't remember the name of it but it's in the icy cave from the first game where you found the... nymphs, I wanna say) where you find Millie & Marie has buttons that increase affection or trust of all monsters (even those in the inner mystic sanctum) by 3, depending on which type you step on. So going through that place is a pretty good way to farm affection and trust.

Reactions: B2B2

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
While it isn't exactly a substitute, I remember the infinite dungeon (don't remember the name of it but it's in the icy cave from the first game where you found the... nymphs, I wanna say) where you find Millie & Marie has buttons that increase affection or trust of all monsters (even those in the inner mystic sanctum) by 3, depending on which type you step on. So going through that place is a pretty good way to farm affection and trust.
Realm Between, I think.
Almost all my game-1 characters ended up with max trust just from playing around there for fun.
Shame the new infinite dungeon doesn't have that to go along with the better loot.

Evanlora

Sep 18, 2020
Newest version with the Dryad update from 25th June, ended up buying it myself.
Thank you! However, gallery won't load after unlocking it...game crashes on Galaxy S20 FE and in on "loading" forever on LDplayer with a beefy PC

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
It have a lot of bug in 2.35 version i cant play the game and use the gallery idk why but i think it a bug or maybe my device

eddysha1

Dec 14, 2019
anyone know what the name of the music box song on the main menu is called? i want to be able to listen to it without having to launch the game all the time

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
not updated on dlsite yet, I bought it over dlsite. Will do as soon as its updated. also just in case I only bought the apk, so I can only update the apk (it does work for me without crashes as of now though flip z4)
The 2.36 is out in dlsite now can you upload it pls ._.

jordanrookie

Jun 2, 2018
not updated on dlsite yet, I bought it over dlsite. Will do as soon as its updated. also just in case I only bought the apk, so I can only update the apk (it does work for me without crashes as of now though flip z4)
I checked today and update 2.36 is out

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes