geardog

Aug 9, 2017
I don't understand. Even after the update I'm still stuck in the Skysorda Harbor. What am I missing?

Last edited:

yeyeyeyeye

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry for the late update, the update hit four days ago, the DOWNLOAD page (not the store page) still shows the old version for the APK so I'm not sure if it is actually updated, I did re-download it though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you have to check yourself if it's actually updated. I haven't played the version yet, just reuploading for you.

edit
NEVERMIND, I had to press "synchronize library" on the play.dlsite page. It is indeed the version from 8th August.
Enjoy.
There's no added content, only bug fixes though.

changelog

Domination Quest vol. 2 -The Red and Black Beetles- APK 2.37

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
Sorry for the late update, the update hit four days ago, the DOWNLOAD page (not the store page) still shows the old version for the APK so I'm not sure if it is actually updated, I did re-download it though.
so you have to check yourself if it's actually updated. I haven't played the version yet, just reuploading for you.

edit
NEVERMIND, I had to press "synchronize library" on the play.dlsite page. It is indeed the version from 8th August.
Enjoy.

changelog

Ty for the link uwu

Reactions: British Bulldog

British Bulldog

Jan 11, 2022
Olá, bom dia a todos, eu gostaria de saber como faço para desbloquear as outras cidades no mundo dos demônios, pois eu até agora não consegui. Gostaria que alguém me explicasse Paso a Paso se não for encômodo. Obrigado!

jordanrookie

Jun 2, 2018

edit
Enjoy.

changelog

you are definitely my new god

Dr.robot22

Feb 18, 2018
You know that really deep spiral you go down before the final boss?
She's an uncommon spawn down there.
I think she may also spawn just outside the final boss room and in the newly bonus dungeon.
Yeah I just found it in the final boss area, weird I was farming a bit in there she must really have low chance to spawn

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah I just found it in the final boss area, weird I was farming a bit in there she must really have low chance to spawn
Yea, I only found her because I was intentionally looking for her too.
I noticed some of her in the final town, so I knew she must be in the last area.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes