Altrust

Dec 19, 2021
This is one of the best games I've ever played. The game makes me want to play it for hours. I don't even want to play it for sex anymore. Many thanks to the creator.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Are the last two sanctum slots empty until the final update? Asking if I happened to miss a recruit
yes they're empty. There are 2 empty slots before extra-dungeon update.

There are also 2 more "slots" only visible in the "placement" menu, probably just there on "placement" to complete the rectangle shape. those slots don't actually exist in the Mystic Sanctum pages. They're after page 15 ends, and after you get everyone, all 15 pages will be full.

Anyone knows where the new dungeon/ the new girls are?
right before the final boss, go to the right, where you used to get told something like "you better follow her and not go off the path."

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018

Kuro version 235.
Hi, i finished the game version 227. I downloaded the game through your link and i would to transfer my progress to the newest version. How can i do that?

preferably with screenshots the better .

Thanks.

BukkakeKoni

Jun 1, 2020
i can't believe no one except 2 comments with no reply point out the fairy wings crashing the game, theres no way to get out of the last secret dungeon without them.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
i can't believe no one except 2 comments with no reply point out the fairy wings crashing the game, theres no way to get out of the last secret dungeon without them.
Honestly, I'd never even tried to use them before, so I never realized. I did the secret dungeon, got the new girls, and then stopped playing. That does sound like a somewhat serious issue, though.
Until that's fixed, can you not get out via losing a fight/watching a "Game Over" scene? Those tend to teleport you back to the entrance of wherever you are.

Reactions: BukkakeKoni

BukkakeKoni

Jun 1, 2020
Honestly, I'd never even tried to use them before, so I never realized. I did the secret dungeon, got the new girls, and then stopped playing. That does sound like a somewhat serious issue, though.
Until that's fixed, can you not get out via losing a fight/watching a "Game Over" scene? Those tend to teleport you back to the entrance of wherever you are.
Nice suggestion, didnt think of it but that seems to be a good method.

Reactions: Circle0Trick
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes