Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
Given the name, I was expecting and hoping we'd be the chick, simulating being a dominatrix. Not the dude. First posts suggests its the dude, given description, but then it has female protag. Also 3 distinctly different artstyles in the pics.
Is there an option to play as the dom, or is the female just being a female sub?
You can't play as the dom, only sub as far as I can tell.
Current artstyle seen on the third pic - it's not japan/anime based (maybe they changed it mid development, IDK).
You can play as whoever you want, there's a pretty good list of options
1603134902183.png

Reactions: ara1111

1qaz@WSX

Jan 9, 2018
Is there anything new in it? My internet is slow and I don't want to download for the next few hours again for nothing new lol.
It's very impressive how they have managed to keep releasing now versions and chopping and reselling the same content on different channels for over a year now without adding anything.
The only difference I can see from a year ago is that some of the characters where reworked and looks worse now.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
One of the side effects of letting people run this game without a VR headset: too many of them don't realize that the primary goal of DS is to be interactive and immersive, not pretty and lengthy.

Yep, DS's development hasn't been very fast. And actual competition would be welcome. So I sympathize with such comments. But I roll my eyes when people make it sound easy to compete with DS. Probably the best such people can do is slap together some assets in Unity and port it to VR. Which won't even reach the level of FemDomination or VR Futanari Sexaroid Momiji, much less DS with its complex pose recognition, expressive voice acting, and well-designed BDSM scenes. Please prove me wrong.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
Seems the alpha puppy/reward scene is bugged, told to get toys, move there, can't grab anything and got stuck there and can't go back in front of the girl (playing without VR).
Is there a way to grab things or go back in place?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this is crap. not even worth drive space. everything takes forever. the dialogue is needlessly long. one of the two scenes is glitched and basically unplayable while the other is half baked; your body is replaced by sybian/dildo looking thing.

Reactions: Kazastro

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i just orderd my vr some am hyped to see what types of games i can play and i know this is a big game for subs like me so i was wondering if there where pussy licking ass kissing/licking that sort of stuff and if there are how much and will there be more might concider supporting on peatron if it turns out to be alot of good stuff :D sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

Feb 22, 2018
Heartbreaking to hear this game is bad. I'm looking at screenshots on here and Steam. Its so frustrating to see top quality assets being wasted on a scam. I want to pay for a quality game with cartoonish 3d renders. Why must devs make is so goddamn hard to pay for an honest 20 minutes of fapping?

horny0258

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone help me?, i wanna know if i need to buy the game to get access to all content, in the changelog it says i can unlock it for free with some password but i dont know how do it :cry:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Heartbreaking to hear this game is bad. I'm looking at screenshots on here and Steam. Its so frustrating to see top quality assets being wasted on a scam. I want to pay for a quality game with cartoonish 3d renders. Why must devs make is so goddamn hard to pay for an honest 20 minutes of fapping?
It's not a bad game, it just has lazy scammers developing it. Only adult VR game worth supporting is Virt-A-Mate because MeshedVR actually gets shit done

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
how do i play this in vr ?
whenever i open steamvr beforehand it doesnt do anything :(
Assuming you've played any VR game ever you should know there's no need for you to run SteamVR, it should open automatically when any VR game starts as long as your headset is connected.

Rostorman

Mar 7, 2018
Add the fps controller, I have 200 fps video card buzzing at 100% I need 60 fps option in the game

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes