Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 22, 2018
Add the fps controller, I have 200 fps video card buzzing at 100% I need 60 fps option in the game
Manage that with your operating system, for Nvidia cards the driver software comes with software that lets you specifiy preferences for individual software. I imagine AMD drivers also have this feature.

bubbleslol

Sep 25, 2017
Assuming you've played any VR game ever you should know there's no need for you to run SteamVR, it should open automatically when any VR game starts as long as your headset is connected.
im able to play every other vr game on my computer , even the demo for this game
i just want to know if there would b a fix :(

edit:
not sure if this helps but i found this error message in the console 1604488658406.png

Last edited:

ellamx2

Apr 20, 2018
I played this like a year ago, did they actually add anything besides like the 3 scenes they had lol?

gelmoray

Mar 10, 2018
I played this like a year ago, did they actually add anything besides like the 3 scenes they had lol?
Kind of, after you go through the 3 scenes at the end you can do Puppy play with mistress Yuki, and the Head mistress teaches you commands using hand gestures. They have added 4-5 placeholders for new mistress's and give a little discription of what they specalize in.

All in all the animations look smoother and not like they are just cycling the animation folder, its such a shame because this is one of the only submissive VR games and it has great potential

Reactions: Seriosha

bubbleslol

Sep 25, 2017
sorry , i dont want to be pushy or anything but itd be nice if i could get some help for the game not opening in vr :(

Aug 25, 2020
sorry , i dont want to be pushy or anything but itd be nice if i could get some help for the game not opening in vr :(
When you extract the downloaded file there should be a .exe file that says Dominatrix Simulator when you click on it a warning will pop up, its ok i clicked it and ran a full virus scan and there are no viruses and then the game will start

Aug 25, 2020
They added a lot, after the tutorial which are the 3 scenes XD the game goes on forever collecting rewards then being punished, doing tasks etc. At the moment there's only three mistresses but there are MANY in development which different kinks

bubbleslol

Sep 25, 2017
When you extract the downloaded file there should be a .exe file that says Dominatrix Simulator when you click on it a warning will pop up, its ok i clicked it and ran a full virus scan and there are no viruses and then the game will start
i extracted it and can run the game just fine , but it only runs on desktop even with steam vr opened

bubbleslol

Sep 25, 2017
Try installing it again, if that doesnt work then in vr go to virtual desktop and click on the game that something opens it in vr
i reinstalled the game through anonfiles instead of mega this time but it does the same thing :(
what do you mean by going into virtual desktop ?

carma_alma

Nov 8, 2020
help! i downloaded the current build but it keeps saying dominatrixsimulator.exe is not responding. Do I need some patch to play with keyboard and mouse for it to work? or do I need to have unity installed?

Aug 25, 2020
help! i downloaded the current build but it keeps saying dominatrixsimulator.exe is not responding. Do I need some patch to play with keyboard and mouse for it to work? or do I need to have unity installed?
Worked fine for me, try to redownload it and run the shipping file as admin

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
It's much better to have a first-person perspective, and you can see that we operate more as spectators than in VR.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes