Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
It's much better to have a first-person perspective, where you can see all kinds of situations. In the game, we are more spectators than VR operators. It's more us doing the commanding.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
how i can play with this 2 waifus?
1610299468351.png
i cant see them,i can only play with yuki onna and yuki nesan and i cant see my dick,i cant fuck with them and the rest of dominatrix dont have nothing,no scenes etc.
This say version 2.03 but look like how 0.1 more than nothing.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Not sure how after this many updates and releases, nobody seemed to notice how much "Nega" sounds like "<removed>." So hearing the maid yell out "Stop that, Nega!" takes on an unintentionally hilarious tone.

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
This game is amazing. I need more Yuki-onna pats. I know all the poses.

I wish real life dominas were well-written and professional like this.

I bought this game on steam after trying it out for free on here

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe someone have already asked this question, but does this game contain any content in regard to pegging/strapon topic?

Sep 16, 2018
To play this on an Oculus Quest do I just run the application from VirtualDesktop while wearing the headset? I've had some trouble getting other games to work with it.

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
To play this on an Oculus Quest do I just run the application from VirtualDesktop while wearing the headset? I've had some trouble getting other games to work with it.
Use oculus link or virtual desktop. This is not a quest standalone game, it's PCVR

Thehelloman0

Mar 16, 2019
You need to have Steam VR running for it to work FYI. I used oculus link not virtual desktop though

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
I think the changelog is on steam, something to do with fixes on outfit etc. Does anyone have a saved game or unlocked version to skip the playthrough?

ellamx2

Apr 20, 2018
Why does this game still feel like a scam to me, I played it a few times and like after a year nothing had really changed. They include some 'model' changes which no one probably really wants [ I'd rather have more gameplay with bare bone models than wait half a year to get a 'new' model instead. Think since the first version they added like 3 things? Puppy play, scene with Nega and another with the headmistress that last for like 5 minutes each.

I've made more robust scenes in VAM myself than you see in here, this feels like a giant scam that had continued for over a year.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes