VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
The game will be built on a similar principle to BARS. For most of the game, you'll have access to all LI and side-characters, but closer to the middle of the game, you'll need to choose specific relationships. However, that's still a long way off.
there will be FFM relationships too. As for who's the main love interest, I'll write about that in more detail in one of my upcoming Patreon posts.
about the number of chapters
I think around 12 episodes, give or take
Sounds great. I'm a lil fixated and probably in the minority on this, but is there any chance you could give that MC an improved new look ?? He looks dorky, lame and wimpy asf, is a brokie too, traits that make it hard to believe a guy like him would have a chance with women that attractive in a realistic situation. It's not a demand, only a suggestion, if you want to take it into account, ofc.

I have a weak spot for blondes :p
Same here. Who doesn't tho ?? Can't wait to cuck the idiot and fuck that ho, Nikki, too as a sweet payback for what he and his idiotic friends said to Barry and want to do to Fiona and Riley in the next update.

Can't wait for a scene with Nikki
She don't look like she'd play too hard to get lol, so we might clap her cheeks pretty soon, probably in the next update, but I do hope she's kinky in bed and knows how to use that pretty lil mouth of hers for something else than to talk shit like her stupid friends do.:sneaky:

ATM1234

Jan 15, 2023
Sounds great. I'm a lil fixated and probably in the minority on this, but is there any chance you could give that MC an improved new look ?? He looks dorky, lame and wimpy asf, is a brokie too, traits that make it hard to believe a guy like him would have a chance with women that attractive in a realistic situation. It's not a demand, only a suggestion, if you want to take it into account, ofc.

Same here. Who doesn't tho ?? Can't wait to cuck the idiot and fuck that ho, Nikki, too as a sweet payback for what he and his idiotic friends said to Barry and want to do to Fiona and Riley in the next update.

She don't look like she'd play too hard to get lol, so we might clap her cheeks pretty soon, probably in the next update, but I do hope she's kinky in bed and knows how to use that pretty lil mouth of hers for something else than to talk shit like her stupid friends do.:sneaky:
Yeah I agree with the look, the mc looks like a dad. This is only a suggestion dev, but it be really if you make the mc look similar to the one from being a dik. Imo that would be perfect. Again, just a suggestion but it will still be cool

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes