VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Awesome game, looks very pretty. Now i obviously played Become a rock star and thought it was a pretty good game, and was waiting to see what he does with his new game. I am glad he did not just make a new similar looking game as some big names in this industry are doing. Instead he improved, his render quality improved and the game looks better, as it should since graphic cards are becoming stronger and you can do more than you could 8 years ago when i started playing these games.

Actually that is something the devs here are forgetting, and you can still see games being released like they were made 10 years ago when i joned this site. I am sorry guys but you have to go with the time, grainy, low quality graphicsm, that were considered ok 10 years ago are not enough anymore.
Some devs who had popular games in the past are still making their games look the same. That is why i love when developers are improving and not just living on their old merits with old fanbase they have.
Jet improved and i am glad he did.
The most important thing in this is balance. I'd rather have 2000 renders of average graphics (that doesn't mean the girls aren't pretty, you can still make improvements) than 500 renders of graphics where everything is maxed out and you can see every pore of girls` skin.

Post-processing, overall color gamut plays the same important role, you don't have to always “torture” the graphic card to get beautiful renders.

TomamoNoku

Jul 10, 2023
Is this the same creator of Become a Rock Star? That explains the girls being so pretty, good job.

But I hope the ending of this game is different from BARS, that was disappointing. This time I hope that the most interesting and beautiful girls will have their own paths and endings. *Coff Coff Rosa Coff Coff*

Reactions: Giantbr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this the same creator of Become a Rock Star? That explains the girls being so pretty, good job.

But I hope the ending of this game is different from BARS, that was disappointing. This time I hope that the most interesting and beautiful girls will have their own paths and endings. *Coff Coff Rosa Coff Coff*
bars had several endings so need be more specific.

Reactions: Nixo

TomamoNoku

Jul 10, 2023
bars had several endings so need be more specific.
There's no problem with a specific ending, it's the options that displeased me. I just think the side girls in BARS are better than the main girls, but they didn't get their own endings, which left me unsatisfied.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's no problem with a specific ending, it's the options that displeased me. I just think the side girls in BARS are better than the main girls, but they didn't get their own endings, which left me unsatisfied.
well only who didn't get ending was nicole and mc's sisters outside once met girls and milfs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nicole, Rosa and Catherine don't have endings, they just break up with you. And the MC can only be with Jade if he is with Lisa too, I don't dislike throuples, but this is a meaningless limitation.
it was obvius once met rosa and and cath that nothing lasting with either or both, dev scrapped nic ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It wasn't planned for Emma to have a final either, but that didn't stop anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fans wanted emma so she got 1, nic didn't have enuf fans and dev made clear that no rosa or ver ending.

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
the game seems cool the main character is beautifully made the surrounding world the pictures are so-so the animations only look like one in sex blowjob and it's done so-so shit I would like it to be better what was done everything in the game but apparently the author is either too lazy to do what's good or is a newbie at this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the game seems cool the main character is beautifully made the surrounding world the pictures are so-so the animations only look like one in sex blowjob and it's done so-so shit I would like it to be better what was done everything in the game but apparently the author is either too lazy to do what's good or is a newbie at this
still better than danielsk's games.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
OldPier058.jpg

Hello everyone!

I'd like to share some recent updates with you. A week ago, I finished the script for the second episode (except for a small scene with Olivia and Alex that I'm still working on) and started rendering images. Just a few minutes ago, I completed rendering the first major scene, consisting of 90 images, and I think it turned out quite well. After writing this post, I'll begin working on the second scene. So far, progress has been steady, although there's still a lot of work to do, as always.
Based on the script, the second episode is shaping up to be quite substantial and eventful. It features many characters and various interactions with them. You can expect a more in-depth introduction to the Wave Kings girls, as well as interactions with the familiar Rebel girls, Fiona, and of course, the beach lifeguards Carla and Emily. Overall, things are looking very promising.

I've tried to include both funny and tense scenes in the story. Plus, there'll be more lewd scenes in this episode. Some will be pretty light, while others will be more advanced (like the one with Zoe).
I'm still deciding on whether to add mini-games (weighing the pros and cons), but I'm definitely going to implement a Phone system. Hopefully, this will make the story and beach atmosphere even more immersive.
That's all I wanted to share with you for now. Thank you all for your support, and good luck!

MrJet

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes