VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes
Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, the MC is hella fuckin cuuute lmaoo.. Also, the quality of the game is dope asf, and the story seems interesting so far..

Honestly? REALLY looking forward to more :cool:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
04.jpg
I had a question. It may be very early but, do you guys think this mindblowing white haired banger would be a romanceable LI? If i'm not wrong i read somewhere that a blondie or a white haired girl already has a boyfriend, i may be wrong not sure about that, even not sure if this one is that girl. So if anyone have any info please let me know. Thanks.:)

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 4033176
I had a question. It may be very early but, do you guys think this mindblowing white haired banger would be a romanceable LI? If i'm not wrong i read somewhere that a blondie or a white haired girl already has a boyfriend, i may be wrong not sure about that, even not sure if this one is that girl. So if anyone have any info please let me know. Thanks.:)
I imagine circumstances will arise that will give the MC the opportunity to have interactions with her. It could be just a one time thing though.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I imagine circumstances will arise that will give the MC the opportunity to have interactions with her. It could be just a one time thing though.
WTF, she is not a LI then? Thats soo fuckin sad man..... The best looking girl in the game won't be a main romanceable LI, couldn't get more disappointing:(:cry::(

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
right, could be all girls are romanceable or at some point needs to selections.
04.jpg
I wouldn't mind choosing, but I do want to choose this white haired beauty, sry but i dont know her name. MrJet if by a miracle you read this post, A humble request to you, please do not rob us a romanceable route with one of the best girls in the AVN space, please keep her as a main romanceable LI:)

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 4035252
I wouldn't mind choosing, but I do want to choose this white haired beauty, sry but i dont know her name. MrJet if by a miracle you read this post, A humble request to you, please do not rob us a romanceable route with one of the best girls in the AVN space, please keep her as a main romanceable LI:)
As far as I know, Dev already answered this question, and as far as I noticed this girl and the girl on the game poster, they are one and the same and she will be an important part of the plot.

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
are one and the same and she will be an important part of the plot.
Yes i read Dev saying she would be an important part in the coming plot, but that does not mean she is a main romanceable LI now does it? She got a boyfriend ffs called blake.:(

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yes i read Dev saying she would be an important part in the coming plot, but that does not mean she is a main romanceable LI now does it? She got a boyfriend ffs called blake.:(
Well, no one is stopping us from fighting for her, and I don't care about her boyfriend, I'm sure he might be Mc's opponent or even an asshole to her, so she will become an important part of the plot and drama.

No one is saying that she won't be LI, the game has just come out)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radnos Salazar

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Well, no one is stopping us from fighting for her, and I don't care about her boyfriend, I'm sure he might be Mc's opponent or even an asshole to her, so she will become an important part of the plot and drama.

No one is saying that she won't be LI, the game has just come out)))
I Hope you are right my friend. :)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
i think you know...
I think you'd have a better chance if you paid $40 a month and expressed your opinion on Discord than by posting here.

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes