VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Anyone know what's the model for Jake? He looks damn good, wish he was the MC instead. Storywise everything is trending upward.

Legit question for the smart people: Does having the models appear half naked majority of the game take away from their mystique or sex appeal? Or is it the opposite for you?

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Legit question for the smart people: Does having the models appear half naked majority of the game take away from their mystique or sex appeal? Or is it the opposite for you?
I prefer more closed clothing, and yes, when the whole game the girls are almost naked, seeing only a bare pussy or naked tits as an additional element of bareness in sex-scenes is not so interesting anymore.
But that's not a complaint about this game, it's a beach, so..... it's probably justified that they're so barely clothed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that depends how many there are, on 1 game mc has big mansion filled with girls (and 3 older women) and still on every update there will be few "strays" added to list (if wants) and mc fucks 6 or more of them on every update so not that much room for plot.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I prefer more closed clothing, and yes, when the whole game the girls are almost naked, seeing only a bare pussy or naked tits as an additional element of bareness in sex-scenes is not so interesting anymore.
But that's not a complaint about this game, it's a beach, so..... it's probably justified that they're so barely clothed.
Yeah I see what you mean. In a game based on the life as lifeguard everyone would look like total psychos if they walked around on the beach in full clothing. Yet still after a while the expression 'leaving something to the imagination' fades rather quickly with certain characters.
that depends how many there are, on 1 game mc has big mansion filled with girls (and 3 older women) and still on every update there will be few "strays" added to list (if wants) and mc fucks 6 or more of them on every update so not that much room for plot.
While side characters can be annoying..(GH for example) I was speaking more about the presentation of the characters in general.

But to the credit of the creators not all characters are created equally. Some characters aren't meant to have layers and are just fillers.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Rebels002.jpeg

News

Hey everyone !

I'm ready to share the latest development news, although there's not too much to report. So, work on the second episode is in full swing. The prologue is completely done, along with a few small scenes that follow it. Right now, I'm working on the visuals for the scene with the Rebels. This scene is VERY big and quite complex, with small branches and multiple sub-scenes. It'll have a mix of humor, a bit of action, and character relationship development all at once. I like how it reads as text, now it's just a matter of adding the visual component. Given its size, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me a few weeks to complete. But that's okay !

As for the numbers, I've got a bit over 250 renders ready so far. Everything's going pretty smoothly, though not as fast as I'd like. Nevertheless, I'll try my best to give you a high-quality and interesting episode that I can be proud of.

Thanks to all of you for your support, and I'll catch you in the next post !

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
This VN-3DCRG will click (y) Excellent realistic AVN. Thanks to Developers Mr.Jet! Keep it up. I felt I was watching 3D movie, when I played initial version of "Domino Beach". Script is good.(Don't ever mix the script with Baywatch series- give something more creative with script)renderingSFX/Cinematography s high quality. Top notch VN-3DCRG. Various quality Gaming engine being applied, that s multi tasking and good! This Developer-Mr.Jet has vast creative potential.(y)(y)

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Lifeguard: "Ew! Man! Did you just get a boner... Can't you control that thing?"

MC: "I do not command him, I'm simply his HUMBLE GUIDE." :sneaky:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3806201_screenshot0007.png

THX for sharing...
Cool:cool: but this guy s Rex- co-actor! He s kinda Suck- Observer!!:)

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes