VN Ren'Py Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
Finished playing all the routes of the author's previous game not too long ago and loved it so just gave this first episode a try. It's off to a good start overall with some things that seem improved from the last one and some I'm already wary about.

Right out of the gate the music really helps (even if it can shift a bit too frantically between songs in some parts). The writing seems like it isn't really going to be a strength of the game but it does seem improved compared to the last one. Visuals are once again gorgeous and the girls are hot. I was genuinely relieved when the sister in this game wasn't distractingly hot/sexy after the last one, lol. MC also looks a lot better in this game as others have mentioned.

My biggest concern thus far is that it seems like there's going to be a big focus on conflict in this game and the last game wasn't exactly great at handling any sort of conflict or its resolution. My lesser issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fave girl so far is easily Carla. I'm also into Fiona and possibly Riley as well. Zoe I could go either way on. I like Emily but there's something about her upper lip that can make her face look weird in lot of shots and then look fine in others. Too early to make a call on any of the Wave King girls but of the girls who were topless sunbathing I think Nikki (the brunette) and the red-head were both really hot. I really hope the sunbathing red-head is an option (think she was only in that one scene) as the other redheaded Waveking girl Kath I didn't care for. I'm not as sure about Blake's blonde girl that everyone seems to be drooling over - she has one of the best looking faces but the giant gravity-defying bowling balls on her chest just didn't look too appealing to me. Alex and Olivia I'm pretty neutral on so far. Once again pretty spoiled for choice in this game already it seems - looking forward to the eventual routes.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Rebels147.jpg

News

Hey everyone !

I hope you're all doing well. It's time for another update on Domino Beach. I'm still hard at work on the second episode, and I'm excited to share some progress with you.
First off, I've now completed around 440 renders. It's been steady progress, although I did lose a few days of work due to some personal matters. Don't worry though - I'm doing my best to catch up.
I've made some small tweaks to the script, including a complete rewrite of a scene that was giving me trouble earlier. It involved Olivia and Alex, and I wasn't happy with how it looked before. But now, I'm much more satisfied with the result. Sometimes a fresh perspective is all you need.

I'm still plugging away at that huge scene with the Rebels. I've got to admit, working on scenes of this size can be a bit tiring sometimes. But it's nothing I can't handle - just part of the creative process.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with how things are shaping up. The results are looking good, even though there's still a lot of work ahead. But that's the exciting part, right?
Thanks as always for your support and patience. You guys are what keeps this project going! I'll be back with more updates soon.

Take care, everyone !

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I keep an eye on this page because I do want to play but the lack of info about the LI worries me.
I wish devs would be a bit more upfront about what to expect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep an eye on this page because I do want to play but the lack of info about the LI worries me.
sex, sex and life savings and parties. bit slow start on li wise since in bars 1st li came soon after start.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If this goes like the dev previous game you can expect one patch for each love interest.
No Harem, No ntr, No incest.

4.70 star(s) 43 Votes