3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
In the end, the beginning of the game has changed or is it a continuation of the previous one without touching what was published before?

fearjam

May 5, 2019
I assume you give yourself likes on X(Twitter)? Well don't worry the mods have been alerted and will take down your review soon. Unless you remove it yourself.
to be fair- why would you say something you don't like/agree with? I think liking your own tweets/yt comments/other comments is perfectly within reason. maybe a little odd, but within reason!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000
Aug 7, 2024
MC need to hit the gym and beat the shit out of his so-called friends and move somewhere better and get with some better women who are not whores. But doubt that is happening since the MC is a pathetic loser.

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
to be fair- why would you say something you don't like/agree with? I think liking your own tweets/yt comments/other comments is perfectly within reason. maybe a little odd, but within reason!
By your logic a president can vote himself a chef can rate his restaurant himself 5 stars a singer can vote himself up etc .

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes