3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Version 0.1.2a is online. But is the part I revamped with new content and more gameplay.
Part II in development right now.
I played this update which is a rework
The changes you made were a great decision
Before rework FMC was a Manipulative Liar that even I who am a NTR/NTS fan hated her
But now that NTR is optional, This issue has been resolved

Honestly, before this update I was considering writing a one-star review because mc was very stupid/loser/annoying and the fmc had a very weak personality
but now it's much better now the content is less in the next update I will write my review
Thx

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I played this update which is a rework
The changes you made were a great decision
Before rework FMC was a Manipulative Liar that even I who am a NTR/NTS fan hated her
But now that NTR is optional, This issue has been resolved

Honestly, before this update I was considering writing a one-star review because mc was very stupid/loser/annoying and the fmc had a very weak personality
but now it's much better now the content is less in the next update I will write my review
Thx
in what way was the ntr made optional,what was changed.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
in what way was the ntr made optional,what was changed.
The only NTR scene in the previous update was the blowjob scene in the kitchen. In this update, there is a choice of three options, two of which are labeled NTR, one of them is not.
But the game is a bit mysterious, maybe the non-NTR option means that NTR happens but the player doesn't see the scene
In the next update it will be very clear I hope it will be avoidable not skippable

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
Is the goth girl the ex-girlfriend? And if so...

Does she have major emotional or psychological issues? Because that's the only way I could buy that MC would rather be with the other girl.
The character with the least emotional or psychological issues is the MC's best friend. The MC, his ex, and the girl he's been friendzoned by are all complete whackjobs.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
By your logic a president can vote himself a chef can rate his restaurant himself 5 stars a singer can vote himself up etc .
and I agree with all those claims. A president is just as much a citizen as the rest of us. Same goes for the chef and singer, they are just as much a person with a valid opinion as we are :)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes