goblin1231

Aug 17, 2022
I DO NOT RECCOMEND DOWNLOADING THIS GAME!!! I downloaded v0.17 from Mega and my computer immediately started acting like it had a virus. Im talking windows explorerer hanging everytime you tried to open the downloads folder and then windows explorerer saying "Not responding" and crashing. I searched my computer for doomination folder and deleted. Then everything worked fine and downloads folder was excessible.

TLDR: Seems like it might be a virus.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Konz83

Feb 25, 2018
I DO NOT RECCOMEND DOWNLOADING THIS GAME!!! I downloaded v0.17 from Mega and my computer immediately started acting like it had a virus. Im talking windows explorerer hanging everytime you tried to open the downloads folder and then windows explorerer saying "Not responding" and crashing. I searched my computer for doomination folder and deleted. Then everything worked fine and downloads folder was excessible.

TLDR: Seems like it might be a virus.
Downloaded, but don't remember source. Played without problems.
Dunno what to say, lad

cometomorrow

Sep 11, 2022
I just can't seem to be able to build the portal, i have int 3 and cant read the book of solomon anymore also i have bought every item in the shop. Please help

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Can anyone renember me how to go to REd Room?
It's not a location on map, it's an interface in game menu. Open this menu by clicking the lower left button on the screen (with Doom's logo), then in Menu jump to second page. Item labeled "Red" leads to "Red Room":

1709026540321.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Doomination-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes