3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.1 + Persistent Save + Electral Love Patch + WT by JokerLeader
* Pixeldrain
* Mega
Size 680 MiB

NOTE: If you still have your save files from Part 1, you can now replay your last save until the end and then import into Part 2.
If you don't have the saves anymore, don't worry you can just answer some questions and get going.

Version: Part 2 0.2.9 + IC + WT by JokerLeader
Mega
Size 243 MB

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port of part 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well ok update otherwise but sex between mc and his redhead sister wasn't exactly well made aka lazy animation.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
well ok update otherwise but sex between mc and his redhead sister wasn't exactly well made aka lazy animation.
I'm with you man, I thought the threesome between brothers would be hot but Roby didn't even participate much. the last animation wasn't good I've seen better in RPG games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Those images weren't there in the PC version either, assuming he's referring to the images when you go to meet with Aiko the second time. At least they weren't there for the PC version I downloaded.
yea, either not existing or wrongly named. just as common as renpy errors.

Reactions: tomcom

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Those images weren't there in the PC version either, assuming he's referring to the images when you go to meet with Aiko the second time. At least they weren't there for the PC version I downloaded.
Thank you yes on that obersivtion.

tomcom

May 20, 2017
yea, either not existing or wrongly named. just as common as renpy errors.
v0.2.9 should have ended after completing one of the routes of the road trip, the update didn't include the 'visiting Aiko' part. TNP mentioned on Discord that there were code issues on certain routes, causing the game to transition to the incomplete script of Aiko's storyline. Fortunately, this issue was addressed and resolved a couple of days after in version 0.3 which also introduced said storyline and was released almost two weeks ago.
Speaking of which, I'm surprised no one uploaded v0.3 already. :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
v0.2.9 should have ended after completing one of the routes of the road trip, the update didn't include the 'visiting Aiko' part. TNP mentioned on Discord that there were code issues on certain routes, causing the game to transition to the incomplete script of Aiko's storyline. Fortunately, this issue was addressed and resolved a couple of days after in version 0.3 which also introduced said storyline and was released almost two weeks ago.
well i met that old woman on prev. version (had missing/wrong named images even then) and this ended on mc fucking his sister on path i play.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
No revision updated yet.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hopefully more devs realize they need more than just pateron. Its the anti ntr crowd of cowards that do this. They cant stand anything thats not harem only.
The problem is there's really no other competition to Patreon and SubStar limits your payment methods. A lot of folks can't provide a credit card number, for example.

I like to blame the anti-NTR crowd, too... they have definitely taken a part in getting dev's Mega and Patreon accounts suspended. This time around, however... it may be something else. I've seen emails from Marty at Patreon to devs... and he's linking to F95 threads. He's clearly not very bright, considering a lot of the content here is modded by 3rd parties... but nonetheless, using that as en excuse to go after devs for things like incest.

Reactions: TheNeuronProject
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes