3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Doors-THENEURONPROJECT-P2v0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
the problem was the compressed version
not really it fucked up on me with both compressed and uncompressed so it is not just compressed version they both are a problem and i even restarted the game to see if it were saves and it messed up again so it is not about that or which version you have it is something to do with the code that is fucked and causing issues for players also with or without incest patch you still get the same issues now mods is another story i didnt use it so i dont think it is the issue but who knows

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
how to play route locked in doors part 2 v 0.2.9
at this point im going to say it is safe to assume the shit is bugged and has a coding issue and until it is fixed no one will be playing except a lucky few who know how to fix the issues but for everyone else or majority will have to wait for it to get fixed if it gets fixed at all and locked routes i thib=nk if i remember correctly is at the start it ask you about kinks and stuff and if you said no to them you get locked out of the content based on it i think but if you said yes it is not locked not 100% sure about that but is a educated guess at this point

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1975900
Doors [v1.0.1 Part 1 / v0.2.9] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.

Note: If you follow the choices that the WT Mod highlights, you will have the Locked Routes, Unlocked, some of them Requires the Bisexual Route, You will get all the Family Scenes, including Gloria, Riley, and more for Part 1.

Features:

Installation:

Note 2: Don't ask to update the Mod as soon as an update comes out, this is a game with a lot of "if" and "else" that needs a good amount of time to check.

Download Part 1: - - ANDROID by estrada777
Download Part 2:
- - ANDROID by estrada777

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ :giggle:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
v0.2.9 Part 2
260 renders, 20 animations (if we include the edited ones), new SFX, and more, there's a lot to explore. The 1st scene offers three different routes, two of which are xxx routes, and the 2nd scene presents four routes, three of which are xxx routes. In essence, I hope everyone finds something in this update that tickles their fancy.

where is this so called "three routes"? because the only scene i got was with keydence and one with gina, roby and MC

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes