3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
TheNeuronProject

To whoever made the ipatch (If someone knows who made the patch, tell him/her this)
I suggest adding the following line of code that only mc and Gina (sister) would call Ron(father) and Scarlet(mother) by relationship while the other characters will continue to address to Ron and Scarlet by their names(I haven't delved into the games plot and don't know who else is a member of the family, but I think the pattern is clear and adding other members won't be a problem)

Python:
init python:
    import inspect

def replace_text(text):
        frame = inspect.currentframe()
        who = frame.f_back.f_locals.get('who')

## All replacements...
#...
        text = text.replace("*gasp* I love you-","*gasp* I love you Sis-")
        text = text.replace("","")

## add a condition if the speaker is pro or g, the replacement will take place
        if who is pro:
            text = text.replace("[m]","Mom")
            text = text.replace("[f]","Dad")

if who is g:
            text = text.replace("[m]","Mom")
            text = text.replace("[f]","Dad")

## and so on you can add other characters...

return text

config.say_menu_text_filter = replace_text

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Doors-THENEURONPROJECT-P2v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
No idea unless you count your big sis fucking mom and the doc which I am sure alot of people wouldnt like to be happening but its not much NTR. Even when one of the girls is trying to get you back for getting head from the enemy she just grabs a guy and kisses him and later tells you it meant nothing. Didnt see any real NTR as yet just things such as mom fucking dad. Protag dont seem to care all that much about any of it and as a player neither did I. Didnt see any antagonist causing you trouble only girls doing there own thing. It didnt seem like much of an NTR game only a few small bits and pieces so far.
I saw in the early pages someone says that if you don't acknowledge her as a gf in the plane, she is jerking some guy later, did that scene get changed?:unsure:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I have no idea it was awhile ago and didnt play again yet it was also my one and only playthrough. All I can say is I would have been actively trying to avoid any NTR not looking for it. Maybe the jerking was changed or it was an alt too the kiss. I would have been using urm too and checking any path splits it allowed me to view. I'm not a fan of anything NTR'ish so Its possible I just maybe didnt find it on my playthrough.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
super short update would of been better off waiting another month or so to update us all with a bigger update than this one not that im complaining just i would prefer bigger longer updates to much smaller ones but still kudos for updating your VN so fast not many can pull off that kind of turn around or would willingly anyways (y):cool::coffee:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How to get the scene? Or do you have a save just before this?
I did all i could but i couldnt find it :(
You need sic (sharing is caring) enabled, had to have gotten a blowjob from Gina in the morning and have her routep greater than 2.

Routep greater than 2 you can choose in the beginning when it asks:
Keep in mind that if your relationship with her were "Bad", it would strongly affect your ongoing progress with her negatively in the future, eg. limited XXX scenes, etc.

Choose: Good

But be sure to not choose anything that will reduce those points, such as choosing "Thanks..." instead of "*sigh*..." when Gina says: "I-I didn't know she'd be t-this mad at you, I-I was just trying to h-h-help..."

and then when you get this dialogue:

"But... the thought of it... the three of us exploring our desires together, indulging in the forbidden pleasure that binds us...

Choose: It's an intoxicating idea...

I know it's a pain, the game doesn't really setup choices in a way where the outcomes make sense. I often have to look through the code to get scenes I want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gabich69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What will we have now I'm afraid to download:BootyTime:
siblings sex finally.

I haven't delved into the games plot and don't know who else is a member of the family, but I think the pattern is clear and adding other members won't be a problem)
well there's younger sister and brother.

Who is the kid that gets hit by the car? Is it supposed to be MC? Cus he looks like a fetus in the scene.
well he was little boy when he was hit.

Is the electral love patch both for part 1 and part 2?
i think packet has for both or works in both.

How open is the love in this?
not sure what are you after but most open it is between mc and his gf and secretive between mc and mother and sisters (and prolly between brother and mc and other gays).

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes