3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Just started playing part 1 with the el patch and the joker mod instaled, i have a question if anyone can help me, how can i unlock this route? if somebody can help me, thanks :) doors consulta.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't even know how I never got it either lol
I didn't play part 1 anymore that's why:LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started playing part 1 with the el patch and the joker mod instaled, i have a question if anyone can help me, how can i unlock this route? if somebody can help me, thanks :)
is that on clinic or at home? and whose door?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
This is not really what I was expecting.
It's so much better! The story is really interesting.
I had to replay part 1 with the walkthrough mod, because I missed a lot. I'm hooked.

Reactions: bufa

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Part 2. After talking with Aiko and showering, the phone on my bed chimes, and then I get this error message. Jason is what I named my stepbrother.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/3.rpy", line 94, in script
$ show_messenger()
File "game/3.rpy", line 94, in <module>
$ show_messenger()
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 340, in execute
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 346, in execute
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 348, in execute
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 352, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/messenger/av/[r].png': could not find image. ('images/messenger/av/Jason.png')

Hmm, after looking at the images folder, it's basically empty. There is 1 file icon.ico and 1 folder named 2 containing sample.zip.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Part 2. After talking with Aiko and showering, the phone on my bed chimes, and then I get this error message. Jason is what I named my stepbrother.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/3.rpy", line 94, in script
$ show_messenger()
File "game/3.rpy", line 94, in <module>
$ show_messenger()
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 51, in show_messenger
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 346, in execute
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 348, in execute
File "game/messenger.rpy", line 352, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/messenger/av/[r].png': could not find image. ('images/messenger/av/Jason.png')
Yeah, he shouldn't be using the variable there. If you've used unren to extract the images, you can just rename Roby.png to Jason.png in the images/messenger/av/ folder.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Yeah, he shouldn't be using the variable there. If you've used unren to extract the images, you can just rename Roby.png to Jason.png in the images/messenger/av/ folder.
Thanks, but there are no images under the images folder at all. No sub-folder named messenger. It's pretty much blank. Maybe the Google drive link in the OP is an incomplete copy? The zip files extracts without errors.
1705274595788.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks, but there are no images under the images folder at all. No sub-folder named messenger. It's pretty much blank. Maybe the Google drive link in the OP is an incomplete copy? The zip files extracts without errors.
View attachment 3263751
yeah, the default game has everything in archive (.rpa) files. I mentioned if you used the unren tool to extract everything, it would allow you to rename it. But since you haven't used that tool, you could create the folders yourself and place this inside. Then close and restart the game.

Jason.png

Reactions: surfpup

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Ah, thank you. I get it now. I've never heard of or used unren, so my brain just skipped over that part.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thank you. I guess I'll have to. I regret not going with the default names, but I had custom names in part 1, and I got used to them. Unfortunately there are more errors, and sometimes you see the default names mentioned onscreen instead of the customized names.
Ah, sorry to hear that. But I have reported your initial error to the dev. If there's anything else, feel free to share it and I or someone else will pass it on.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Ah, sorry to hear that. But I have reported your initial error to the dev. If there's anything else, feel free to share it and I or someone else will pass it on.
I just got this. Anna is what I named my older sister.
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/messenger/av/[g].png': could not find image. ('images/messenger/av/Anna.png')

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just got this. Anna is what I named my older sister.
Exception: DynamicImage 'images/messenger/av/[g].png': could not find image. ('images/messenger/av/Anna.png')
Oh, it's the same error, you'd need to replace the images for each character you named differently.
Anna.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if used custom names gets errors?

whatta wonderful idea by dev.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes