3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
siblings sex finally.

well there's younger sister and brother.

well he was little boy when he was hit.

i think packet has for both or works in both.

not sure what are you after but most open it is between mc and his gf and secretive between mc and mother and sisters (and prolly between brother and mc and other gays).
LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you get sister sharing BBC? I followed walkthrough mod but didn't see this.
I don't remember specifics since it's was so long ago, but in Part 1 Jamal takes MC aside and then you have to choose between enabling sharing or not.

Might have to do the hot tub game correctly, too, but I don't remember: https://f95zone.to/threads/doors-v0-3-part-2-the-neuron-project.35763/post-7797220

This is the only scene so far with Jamal and Gina.
there isn't that scene (yet).
See above. It's in Part 1 with Jamal.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Not just a good gay route without feminization, but an insanely good gay storyline. To the point where it is better/more interesting than many of the exclusively queer games/VNs I've played. Usually this stuff is an afterthought or caters to the whole 'femboy' fetish thing, but this is whole damned plot arc between guys who identify as guys with actual feelings and consequences. Hands down some of the best M/M writing I've seen in VNs, especially from a work where the largest part of the fanbase are straight dudes.
Are there any guys available besides the little brother? Joe? Step-dad?

• Haha
Reactions: cynsaur and D-Andy

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Funny how any game that mentions having deep plots, detailed character development, and really tackles themes, it can assumed with 99% accuracy that not only does it not have any of that it will also be written like complete dogshit.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Are there any guys available besides the little brother? Joe? Step-dad?
I'd say some of these people's first time working on a big project and storylines can forgotten and replaced with a p**** fantasy rather than well researched relationships that help the plot and character growth.

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
So i get the sharing is caring route but when the scene with jamal and gina ends the key glows and it goes back and does the no sharing route without me being able to chose locking out the sharing is caring route. Any ideas?

Jhustla

Jul 3, 2018
Just now trying the game for the first time. The EL patch isn't working. How do I fix it? I am using the compressed version if that helps.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes