Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
PS : How did you reverse the code / edit the Cache script ? I'm familiar with dev and Unity moding but never looked at the RPG Maker scene.
It's fairly simple, but you'll need rpgmaker ace installed.
Make sure all the files are unpacked first. (the one from this thread is already unpacked)
Put the RPGMaker ace project file on the same folder as the game .exe

The project file is basically a file named "Game.rvproj2"
which has "RPGVXAce 1.02" written inside, I'll attach it here but you can create it yourself.

Open the game in rpgmaker editor ( you select the Game.rvproj2 to open the game project)
Click the Edit script icon top or press F11 to open the scripts window

Click on the script named "Cache" on the left side. Find the line and make the change.
Press OK then the play button top or F12 just to make sure the files will be compiled.

Done.

PS: I've redone the fix on the MTL version. I didn't test it but it should be okay.

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Error still occurs (with MTL patch, I haven't tried original one for too long). But hey now I can try to fix it too.
1663170727443.png

HereFourThePlot

Feb 17, 2020
Why do I keep getting "no such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" error message when I start the game up?

rdLouis

Aug 22, 2018
Screenshot_20231027_204044_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Keep getting this error on game launch.

Unpacked with japanese encoding, tried all 3 links, don't even see the file it's referencing in the folder.

Any advice?

Stormfurion23

Jun 18, 2020
Hello there. I was interested in the game and I tried to play it using Joiplay, but when I start the stream this message pops up. I thought there's a missing file "z" (I'm sorry I'm new to all this) so I went to check it but the file is there. Can anyone help me understand what should I do or what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes