cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I generally enjoy this game, but goodness! The Main Character is incredibly foolish and irritating. He's aware that Dennis the creep repeatedly behaves inappropriately towards the girls (and yeah, it's serious sexual assault), who are not just random girls but his own friends. Yet he chooses to do almost nothing about it and allows it to continue! even though maybe he's too stupid and coward to step up for protect girls, but could he at least be honest with the girls? Then they could take steps to protect themselves at least. I mean Seriously! what a jerk he is
right but he comes from rich family so accusing him on something would need strong evidences and after boat trip dennis had mc on his hooks. since you played game tyo the end you know that he finally stepped in and dennis got what he deserved.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
right but he comes from rich family so accusing him on something would need strong evidences and after boat trip dennis had mc on his hooks. since you played game tyo the end you know that he finally stepped in and dennis got what he deserved.
Not only that, but the girls didn't need saving from Dennis. They could tell he was a creepy person all on their own. At least, that's how I read it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not only that, but the girls didn't need saving from Dennis. They could tell he was a creepy person all on their own. At least, that's how I read it.
right. they didn't like him at all even when he offered things (boat trip etc) to them.

Reactions: Talmadge
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes