fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
You can, right up front, set the relationships to sisters and brother. But it's kind of fakecest in that it seems to make no major difference in the plot at all - like some games you can tell were specifically written with incest in mind and then the labels were filed off to make patreon happy ('landlady', 'roommate'). With this game Tamara and Johanna are just kinda two more of the giant harem. If you set their relationships to 'random bimbo' it makes just as much sense. I never finished it (got bored of the 'plot' later on, just jumped to the scenes) so maybe that comes into play more later, but as of ep 13(?) or so it was technically incest but sure didn't feel it.
Yeah I figured as much, which is what I don't like the ambiguity of it all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do we get the epilogues? i can't seem to get them?
by becoming patron. not missing much by not having those.

So you have to download each episode.,. theres just not 1 whole game ? wtf ?
those are unofficial offline versions and official online versions (which unofficial offline versions are based) are 19 single episodes.

go whine to devs via email or at patreon (no need to become supporter).

Reactions: Talmadge

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I don't know what happen if the original dev still ...
Anyway I know I'm already pirating but I definitely not supporting a game that I can read and play faster than the loading assets.
I get that they do that also to avoid piracy or prolonging the time. But whatever the reason is, it's totally obsolete.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know what happen if the original dev still ...
Anyway I know I'm already pirating but I definitely not supporting a game that I can read and play faster than the loading assets.
I get that they do that also to avoid piracy or prolonging the time. But whatever the reason is, it's totally obsolete.
og dev is pushing daisies now.

well they made it so for security reasons back in a day but on their current games it has been removed.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I generally enjoy this game, but goodness! The Main Character is incredibly foolish and irritating. He's aware that Dennis the creep repeatedly behaves inappropriately towards the girls (and yeah, it's serious sexual assault), who are not just random girls but his own friends. Yet he chooses to do almost nothing about it and allows it to continue! even though maybe he's too stupid and coward to step up for protect girls, but could he at least be honest with the girls? Then they could take steps to protect themselves at least. I mean Seriously! what a jerk he is

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes