magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Hello
I try to understand : 21 promised tag on this game on the top of the first page
But only 7 tag in the "genre" label !!!!!!
and the game is completed !!
what i believe ? 21 or 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello
I try to understand : 21 promised tag on this game on the top of the first page
But only 7 tag in the "genre" label !!!!!!
and the game is completed !!
what i believe ? 21 or 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 21 at the top is correct.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I'm assuming this is another fakecest VN game like DFD. Am I right? I wish to know before I download it. If someone could tell me please id very much appreciate it.
You can, right up front, set the relationships to sisters and brother. But it's kind of fakecest in that it seems to make no major difference in the plot at all - like some games you can tell were specifically written with incest in mind and then the labels were filed off to make patreon happy ('landlady', 'roommate'). With this game Tamara and Johanna are just kinda two more of the giant harem. If you set their relationships to 'random bimbo' it makes just as much sense. I never finished it (got bored of the 'plot' later on, just jumped to the scenes) so maybe that comes into play more later, but as of ep 13(?) or so it was technically incest but sure didn't feel it.

Reactions: fillup1209

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Replaying this great game since it popped up again. But I am reminded about how infuriating Episode 15 was. It is a good example of poor writing in order to create conflict.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, rant off. It was a brief period in that chapter, but not at all fun to go through.
I remenbered vaguely some sort of things like that.
One thing is clear to me after all of this time (i've read this a long time ago), is that most of their problem come from a lack of communication, and it was frustrating, especialy because this trope is so overused in romance/drama, and generaly in a poorly way.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So how long does it take for anything to happen? Got through ep 2 (which I probably have to do again, so I can save and port to ep 3), which had a lot of depth. I am not complaining, just curious. Guess I am not used to a story-driven effort around these parts!

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
So how long does it take for anything to happen? Got through ep 2 (which I probably have to do again, so I can save and port to ep 3), which had a lot of depth. I am not complaining, just curious. Guess I am not used to a story-driven effort around these parts!
You mean sex? That's part of the fun to go into the game and to have to discover it.
To be honest i don't remenber but the girls look really incredible.
I guess you could speed up a bit with some sidewoman but i didn't take these road, so it's your path, your choice, your consequence.

PS:That's also a big problem some have mentionned here with this game. It's shatered in multiple part, it's not that easy to replay it for another route.

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
So I finally got around to trying ep19 offline on a fresh Windows machine with the ethernet cable unplugged and it worked just fine. I'm not really sure how to reproduce the issue people are having on startup. The binary has the dev tools open by default, so it may help debugging if you experience this and tell us what you see in the console tab.

Edit: Also, to resolve it, try to clear any caches that you can find. That might include going to the online version and clearing caches there too.

LJ40

Feb 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me if Dennis survives to the end of the game? I might have to quit if he does. Not sure how much I'm missing by pressing skip every time that fucker is on the screen.

Edit: Seriously, this is the first game that disappointed me by not having the "graphic violence" tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
dblclick dh19.exe and hope that your av doesn't block it and that you still have saves of 18 somewhere.
It's not an .exe though. What DL'd was a .7z. Can't click on the .exe if there isn't one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that depends on your choices, if yiou go along with that prick's called dennis plans then at quite early and if not then gotta wait a while (sex with redheads is late game stuf, others mc fucks between earlish to halfway game).

Can anyone tell me if Dennis survives to the end of the game? I might have to quit if he does. Not sure how much I'm missing by pressing skip every time that fucker is on the screen.

Edit: Seriously, this is the first game that disappointed me by not having the "graphic violence" tag.
that'd be spoiling but he got what he deserved in the end.

It's not an .exe though. What DL'd was a .7z. Can't click on the .exe if there isn't one.
extract and play, same thing as on renpy etc games.

Reactions: Talmadge and LJ40

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So can anyone spoiler me on Dennis? I take it he is the dude who wants the deal, where you choose girls to date? What are the stakes here? I have no issue being spoilered, but if you have some moral clause in your F95 contract that says you can't do so, just don't respond. Please, no sermons as to how I am missing the point or ruining the experience for myself and the dev.

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm assuming this is another fakecest VN game like DFD. Am I right? I wish to know before I download it. If someone could tell me please id very much appreciate it.
It's obviously supposed to be incest, but the whole family dynamic is weird (and deliberately so, when the game was started they were reeling from a Patreon hit on DFD). Like, the sibs act like a family but never talk like a family, and the whole bit of story involving the parents is very strange. If you're looking for a lot of immersive taboo buzz this game probably isn't it, since you have to fill in those blanks yourself. OTOH, if you want to see a slow-burn involving 2 hot girls that look alike and never say they aren't sisters, this will do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So can anyone spoiler me on Dennis? I take it he is the dude who wants the deal, where you choose girls to date? What are the stakes here? I have no issue being spoilered, but if you have some moral clause in your F95 contract that says you can't do so, just don't respond. Please, no sermons as to how I am missing the point or ruining the experience for myself and the dev.
dennis is moron. stake is that he wants pussy but girls in "class" find him repulsive and he thinks that with mc's help he gets pussy. can't say how his plan actually worked since i cut ties on him shortly after making the deal (as did many players).

Reactions: mickster101

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Question i Downloaded from the mixdrop link and when it got DL its says it contains malware or a virus just wanted to see if thats a over site or if it just a glitch.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question i Downloaded from the mixdrop link and when it got DL its says it contains malware or a virus just wanted to see if thats a over site or if it just a glitch.
well depends if you dl'd file from mix's pop up window or on actual mix's link. should be false alarm if from latter.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes