KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
..... So if you walked in on your wife about to fuck a guy but they didn't official touch yet... you would be fine with that as long as nothing further happens and just return back to normal?
Yeah. this is about the best analogy for the game. Tag deserves to stick, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was eventually taken down. I hope people who click the search will see this post because it does accurately portray what's going on.

The issue with the writing is that the game wants you to be immersed into it. The main character wants to be your self-insert. The writing, however, trivializes this with making your self-insert be ok with things most people wouldn't be. We the players are expected to not take things seriously because we're to know Dennis isn't going to "win" in the end.

Yet this means those who haven't immersed themselves on the slow burn aren't going to take it seriously looking at it as fap material and not the story it's supposed to be. Those who see it as the story it wants to be are going to take this to heart.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Text speed and camera follow fixed in the latest update. Thanks for your feedback!
Sorry Palmer if I hook up on one of your comments like this but I just want to be sure that you will see my written gratitude for this wonderful story that you created. This is what I wrote as a review which really is a bad one but more me praise the game in general "This game has everything!!!! Such a wonderful story and such sweet and cute actors that the sexual content isn't important anymore. Thank you so much Palmer for your astonishing effort to create a game with an entertaining content. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a whole month for next update." So there you have it and I'm dreading the time which seem to soon be upon us, the end of this story so I really hope you have planed something similar as a sequel to this one or why not a follow up story where we can follow the actors after summer school is over. Finally, I hope you wont destroy the beautiful relations that the brother and sisters have now. I will short circuit my keyboard with tears if anything bad happens to them (Dennis)!!!

Reactions: Real Kreten

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry Palmer if I hook up on one of your comments like this but I just want to be sure that you will see my written gratitude for this wonderful story that you created. This is what I wrote as a review which really is a bad one but more me praise the game in general "This game has everything!!!! Such a wonderful story and such sweet and cute actors that the sexual content isn't important anymore. Thank you so much Palmer for your astonishing effort to create a game with an entertaining content. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait a whole month for next update." So there you have it and I'm dreading the time which seem to soon be upon us, the end of this story so I really hope you have planed something similar as a sequel to this one or why not a follow up story where we can follow the actors after summer school is over. Finally, I hope you wont destroy the beautiful relations that the brother and sisters have now. I will short circuit my keyboard with tears if anything bad happens to them (Dennis)!!!
I would advise you to not hold out hope. Not saying give up entirely, but better to set yourself up for disappointment and be pleasantly surprised, that to be prepared for the best only to be kick in the balls and the feels.
Not saying this to reflect on palmer btw. just that... history with other devs... and the possibility that the end scene isn't a dream. cause if it isn't a dream then well... there really isn't any coming back from that. Trust is like a vase, once you break it, it will never be the same. Any relationship with whoever you chose will be a fraud, unless of course it is a dream.

Reactions: misdark

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
One has to think long term though. Blood at the scene make's it easier for the cops to nail you. Do you want to end up with the girls or end up in prison?
..... All in I say. If you gonna nail dennis make it worth it, consequences be damned. plus assuming not nightmare, who cares, the trust is shattered the relationship is done. Only thing now is the kill. And the other who can visit you in prison until you are released. Cause given the shit dennis did I am sure the sentence could be reduced.
One could argue it as a form of self defense (not to clear charges just to lighten the sentence as you were trying to protect yourself and the others and saw no other way).

Reactions: RanchFTW

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I would advise you to not hold out hope. Not saying give up entirely, but better to set yourself up for disappointment and be pleasantly surprised, that to be prepared for the best only to be kick in the balls and the feels.
Not saying this to reflect on palmer btw. just that... history with other devs... and the possibility that the end scene isn't a dream. cause if it isn't a dream then well... there really isn't any coming back from that. Trust is like a vase, once you break it, it will never be the same. Any relationship with whoever you chose will be a fraud, unless of course it is a dream.
Oh nooooo! I refuse to give up hope and I can not accept such an ending. If anything bad will happen which brakes them apart I will leave this story unfinished rather than see them hurt and only remember the good times....or live in the dream lol
Do you hear that PALMER!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::cry:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh nooooo! I refuse to give up hope and I can not accept such an ending. If anything bad will happen which brakes them apart I will leave this story unfinished rather than see them hurt and only remember the good times....or live in the dream lol
Do you hear that PALMER!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::cry:
Well you could always create head cannon :D
Like myself for example, I have many a head cannon of killing Dennis.... good stuff XD

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Question for the veterans here.

Is it possible to combine the episodes into one exe? Or do I have to play each episode individually from their own folder?

Is there something I ought to know before I start playing this game?

Cheers, any feedback would be grand :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to combine the episodes into one exe? Or do I have to play each episode individually from their own folder?

Is there something I ought to know before I start playing this game?

Cheers, any feedback would be grand :)
1. no. maybe in future (wishful thinking).

2. well all girls are pretty, dennis is motherfucker, headmistress is scheming bitch, teacher (whom mc can fuck with right choices) is dumb as chicken.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
..... All in I say. If you gonna nail dennis make it worth it, consequences be damned. plus assuming not nightmare, who cares, the trust is shattered the relationship is done.
A) She's not the only girl and punishing the other's because of your bloodlust is pretty shitty.

B) She's obviously being blackmailed into. That's called rape. If that breaks your trust in her then the problem is you.

Only thing now is the kill. And the other who can visit you in prison until you are released. Cause given the shit dennis did I am sure the sentence could be reduced.
That's not how the legal system works. And he's rich, they'd throw the book at you.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I would
Cause given the shit dennis did I am sure the sentence could be reduced.
One could argue it as a form of self defense (not to clear charges just to lighten the sentence as you were trying to protect yourself and the others and saw no other way).
From three life sentences plus the death penalty to twice life sentences? ;)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
B) She's obviously being blackmailed into. That's called rape. If that breaks your trust in her then the problem is you.
If she were doing it completely voluntarily, to get back at the MC for something he did or something like that, it would be one thing. I still wouldn't like it, but it's different from this, where she is either being forced or blackmailed into it. As you said, it's rape, even if she went up to Dennis and offered to do it to save the MC somehow. And that's what makes it especially rough as a player. It's not that she personally is diminished, regardless of whether anything happens or not. It's that she's been put in that position, and it's basically because of the MC in one way or another. This situation is a knock against Dennis, but he's the bad guy. But it's also a mark against the MC, who really isn't all the good either. It's a failure on their part. Dennis can't be punished enough for this, and neither can the MC. But things are going to work out for the MC in a way that will probably neither make sense, nor be satisfying to anyone looking for real closure.

pronto

Sep 7, 2017
I really hope the cliffhanger was a dream sequence and not real. I do find it odd that the MC says I am glad I didn't have any more odd dreams or something like that, right before he goes to check on her. Either way if this is a forced situation I am done with games from this developer. I have never played a game that has made me so upset with almost every update like this one does. I have told myself several times to stop playing this one, but I just can't I need to know how this will end. Part of it makes me feel it is good storytelling to get me so emotional about the game, but then also it could be poor storytelling too. I figure there can't be many more updates left, and I just need to stick it out til the end. I think the next update will really need to make up for the way ep 18 ended.
dream sequence? you know what, i will join your optimism good sir. :)

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes