edman01

Jan 6, 2019
The last scene Cliffhanger with Dennis and Joanna was hard to see. I hope in episode 19 the MC has the option to tear him apart. He is taking advantage of her because she loves the MC and is willing to do anything for him. Another clue was when Joanna mentions to the MC about the things she has done for him (but won’t tell him). Hopefully, they didn’t mean that Dennis had already got to her somewhere else (and I mean sexually). That would really be sad given her emotional state making Dennis a true bastard (almost a rapist for taking advantage). In any case the MC should tear him a new one even though Dennis has that horrible event over him and Tamara. In truth, what happened on the mountain wasn’t really his fault and he needs to move on. If our MC truly loves her, he should not even think about letting that happen with that loser Dennis.

• Hey there
Reactions: Max1276 and UIGL

introvtx

May 6, 2017
One of my thoughts long ago about this game was that Dennis should have been Denice. Denice could still try to steal the girls, but I suspect people wouldn't mind as much. Meanwhile there'd be this tension building between the MC and Denice that finally gets resolved when Denice admits she lost, and joins his harem.
I really had a laugh reading that but that conclusion seems a bit cheap and generic to me. I doesn't matter to me what Dennis's gender is, He could be trans for all I care. I'm just tired with the rinse and repeat approach here.

I hope if the sister is being blackmailed (judging from the end scene I definitely think she is) it's not because of something stupid like in most Japanese ntr. In almost Japanese ntr they always depict women like they are the dumbest creatures in the whole universe I hate that.

Joanna mentions to the MC about the things she has done for him (but won’t tell him
She did say that didn't she? that's why I'm curious of what will unfold next.

pronto

Sep 7, 2017
If that cliffhanger doesn't continue with a punch to the face, I am out....because no other emotion is present but rage, if the MC crumples down again of what ever the bad guy says , i'm sorry but it's just bad writing

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276 and Rykuto

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
While I agree with most of what you've said, the tag should stay because it counts by the site rules definition of ntr.
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There is no further requirement for this tag at all. Given the heavy ntr focus of the story and its arcs (girl here is blackmailed into agreeing to have sex with Dennis, Dennis "dates" tamara, etc) the tag really deserves to be there. I'd say about half the game is this character making you jealous by coercing your love interests into sexual/romantic situations with him.
I do think the tag should stay because it does fit the site's extremely vague definition. Which hypothetically, could tag as ntr a game where MC's girlfriend is being smacked in the ass by a random passerby never to be seen again in the whole game. The girlfriend is involved, her bf might be a dick and get jealous because his love interest is wearing booty shorts and the situation is sexual even if there was no consent.

This site needs a tag overhaul. Half of the games tagged as ntr have nothing to do with actual netorare. And don't even get me started with the transformation tag.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
If that cliffhanger doesn't continue with a punch to the face, I am out....because no other emotion is present but rage, if the MC crumples down again of what ever the bad guy says , i'm sorry but it's just bad writing
The MC should be kicking his ass in the next episode. Agreed if he truly loves her then he has to defend her. If he crumbles again then damn - our MC deserves what he gets..... I am hoping the Dev doesn’t go the route of having Joanna kick the MC out of room (out of fear for what might happen to the MC) allowing Dennis to do his thing while our MC lets it happen. I like this game a lot but if that happens I probably won’t be back either. I’m not a big fan of NTR but this is beyond that with Dennis abusing and taking advantage of someone more innocent like Joanna. It is more extortion and bordering on rape because we know this isn’t what she wants.

• Hey there
Reactions: Max1276 and UIGL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you should know by now that next version doesn't continue where prev. ended.

I download 1-12 but it says its for online is their an offline version for 1-12 ?
cuz no official offline versions now nor in future (quite likely). you can try those links i posted earlier.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
My guess? The main character will get mad but the girl will stop him from hitting Dennis and he'll leave of his own volition after talking shit to the mc.

The MC being a beta cuck bitch will take that shit lying down like he normally does, then he'll get mad at Jo/tam for not talking about the blackmail shit, then they'll blame him for also being unwilling to communicate. Then the MC will realize he was wrong again before the plot recycles itself and Dennis once again attempts to coerce your love interests into fucking him.
Literally the MC is dumb

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Regardless of whether anything happened or not, both Tamara and Johanna are definitely not right with it, which makes it very hard to handle for me personally. I think I could handle them trying to sleep with Dennis just to mess with the MC more than I could them being forced towards it by Dennis or trying to do it to protect the MC. The damage has been done at this point, and the fact that nothing actually happened doesn't really make it right. It's like if someone threatened someone you loved with a knife. Just because they didn't actually stab them doesn't mean it's all good once they're safe, and you all go out for ice cream. There's some permanent stuff that still needs to be dealt with. Things can't really be made right from all of this, and there is no punishment for Dennis that fixes what he did. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Devs don't totally blow the follow-up on this to make it even worse. But they have asked on their Patreon if they thought the end was too dramatic, so there seems to be some acknowledgement that maybe they took it too far.
I agree with your concept but the analogy is irrelevant

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
In this game We don't have much control over MC's action except for choosing sex scenes and love inrerests. So Might as well have given him a face as to play from third person perspective

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
It's not new with this dev. They seem to be good in building up a setting but when it comes to resolving their plots, their writing is horrible. They like to railroad MC into seemingly impossible situations that could have been easily resolved if MC was allowed to act like a normal human.

We've had pretty solid evidence of Dennis committing multiple criminal offenses during the course of the game for example. It should have been easy to just get rid of him but can't because plot armor.

I mean it's a Palmer game so I should expect that by the end I will be hating every single character in it (MC included).
I agree

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I really hope the cliffhanger was a dream sequence and not real. I do find it odd that the MC says I am glad I didn't have any more odd dreams or something like that, right before he goes to check on her. Either way if this is a forced situation I am done with games from this developer. I have never played a game that has made me so upset with almost every update like this one does. I have told myself several times to stop playing this one, but I just can't I need to know how this will end. Part of it makes me feel it is good storytelling to get me so emotional about the game, but then also it could be poor storytelling too. I figure there can't be many more updates left, and I just need to stick it out til the end. I think the next update will really need to make up for the way ep 18 ended.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes