xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
This just made me stop playing this game entirely
Keep playing the game as its an almost situation, you catch them before it happens, either jo or tam are obviously blackmailed into doing it.

My money is on start of ep19 the MC looses the plot at denis and obliterates him in the room.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
My money is on start of ep19 the MC looses the plot at denis and obliterates him in the room.
My guess? The main character will get mad but the girl will stop him from hitting Dennis and he'll leave of his own volition after talking shit to the mc.

The MC being a beta cuck bitch will take that shit lying down like he normally does, then he'll get mad at Jo/tam for not talking about the blackmail shit, then they'll blame him for also being unwilling to communicate. Then the MC will realize he was wrong again before the plot recycles itself and Dennis once again attempts to coerce your love interests into fucking him.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Keep playing the game as its an almost situation, you catch them before it happens, either jo or tam are obviously blackmailed into doing it.

Regardless of whether anything happened or not, both Tamara and Johanna are definitely not right with it, which makes it very hard to handle for me personally. I think I could handle them trying to sleep with Dennis just to mess with the MC more than I could them being forced towards it by Dennis or trying to do it to protect the MC. The damage has been done at this point, and the fact that nothing actually happened doesn't really make it right. It's like if someone threatened someone you loved with a knife. Just because they didn't actually stab them doesn't mean it's all good once they're safe, and you all go out for ice cream. There's some permanent stuff that still needs to be dealt with. Things can't really be made right from all of this, and there is no punishment for Dennis that fixes what he did. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Devs don't totally blow the follow-up on this to make it even worse. But they have asked on their Patreon if they thought the end was too dramatic, so there seems to be some acknowledgement that maybe they took it too far.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Regardless of whether anything happened or not, both Tamara and Johanna are definitely not right with it, which makes it very hard to handle for me personally. I think I could handle them trying to sleep with Dennis just to mess with the MC more than I could them being forced towards it by Dennis or trying to do it to protect the MC. The damage has been done at this point, and the fact that nothing actually happened doesn't really make it right. It's like if someone threatened someone you loved with a knife. Just because they didn't actually stab them doesn't mean it's all good once they're safe, and you all go out for ice cream. There's some permanent stuff that still needs to be dealt with. Things can't really be made right from all of this, and there is no punishment for Dennis that fixes what he did. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Devs don't totally blow the follow-up on this to make it even worse. But they have asked on their Patreon if they thought the end was too dramatic, so there seems to be some acknowledgement that maybe they took it too far.
1600898416282.png
I take it that's this post? I'm wondering how the patrons are taking it. Was there a major backlash on the discord or community that caused palmer to actually post about it?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 830094
I take it that's this post? I'm wondering how the patrons are taking it. Was there a major backlash on the discord or community that caused palmer to actually post about it?
A lot of people don't like Dennis, although most seem to be taking it in stride. Some are upset. The Patreon post was apparently prompted by some discussion on their Discord about if it was too dramatic. Maybe I'm over-reacting to the situation. But maybe others are under-reacting? All I can say is that some people think they took it a little too far, and it did reach a boiling-over point with some people apparently. We'll have to see if the Devs back down from it or not, although I don't really see a way to make this right. Maybe they're going for some grandiose story here, but they're mistaking Drama for great storytelling.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's been confirmed he did not touch anyone, and the MC arrived before anything happened.
While it shocked and scared me at first, as long as nothing further happens, I'm fine with it if the story's good :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
She was probably also blackmailed, but they're both in their underwear so it's possible you got to them before he started.

We don't really know what happened yet the story will be explained next episode. I quit at chapter 14 when the arc began though. Even if there's no ntr, the ntr vibes in this game are so strong because the writing seems to not know how a plot can exist without this shithead trying to cuck you.

If you're going in, you've been warned.
It's not possible, that's exactly the case. Dennis says at the end of the episode, I was just about to get started.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
God this is still the same routine again again and again. Dennis the "everpresent threat" (what a joke lol), MC almost getting cucked in a cliffhanger scene (players being riled up, at least some), update comes, nothing really happens actually (riled up ones calm down), MC being a doormat after finding out what happens, yada yada yada. Making a loop out of this for versions now is the absolute height of having no real ideas about filling the story with meaningful content, heck, even the ones that were supposed to be that didn't work because the absolute lack of quality in writing.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I just want this game to end soon, all I want is my Morgan :love: ending, couldn't care less about the rest.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean while it does fit the definition of NTR by the sites rules, it just doesn't feel like the tag belongs there, and its only gonna end up with people fighting for a 100 pages.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
A lot of people don't like Dennis, although most seem to be taking it in stride. Some are upset. The Patreon post was apparently prompted by some discussion on their Discord about if it was too dramatic. Maybe I'm over-reacting to the situation. But maybe others are under-reacting? All I can say is that some people think they took it a little too far, and it did reach a boiling-over point with some people apparently. We'll have to see if the Devs back down from it or not, although I don't really see a way to make this right. Maybe they're going for some grandiose story here, but they're mistaking Drama for great storytelling.
I am pretty sure that Halfway through the game the focus shifted to just plain drama, rather than rely on decent story. I think it started to completely tip towards drama back in episode where MC caught them dating and then blah blah blah .... no plot just use drama to pull the story

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes