Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm sorry, but that definition seems pretty loose and I don't think it's anywhere near its intended use.
I edited the post by quoting the f95zone tag description: "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."
I think that fits.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I edited the post by quoting the f95zone tag description: "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."
I think that fits.
Technically it fit since the tamarra arc with Denis to the letter.

Reactions: Grimtown

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Just calm down man and let people post the way they want. I'll probably go back to playing the game when all is resolved and it doesn't end in ntr so I don't have to wait on these cliffhangers.

Now I can say complaints like "This game is trash" aren't productive and don't add anything, but many complaints here are fair and can benefit devs to look at them. As an example if people are complaining about ntr maybe the dev should stop adding story arcs which lead to almost-ntr on cliffhangers?

Also, it really is ntr. It doesn't require them to be outright fucking. If the girl just wants the guy to be jelous and he feels it that alone is enough
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
If they can post what they want, why can't I? That's a double standard. You're being hypocritical.

If the events that occur in this game are enough to trigger people, then they're way too sensitive. Nothing about this game has ever been driving to the point where Dennis is a threat to your involvement with any of the girls. You don't have to like this game. That's fine. People have different tastes, but anybody who legitimately believes this game needs an ntr tag and is going to spam the comments calling the game "ntr trash" needs to get their heads checked.

Jul 13, 2018
This game has no ntr in it. In fact, that game repeatedly demonstrates that Dennis, despite all his machinations, ISN'T GETTING ANY.
still it feels like NTR even if he fails seeing his plans and him screwing MC its painful for me to keep playing . Also if the guy was going to have sex with one of the girls that is NTR , maybe there is no scene , maybe you dont see the NTR ,the girls choosing the antagonist still feels NTR to me

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If they can post what they want, why can't I? That's a double standard. You're being hypocritical.

If the events that occur in this game are enough to trigger people, then they're way too sensitive. Nothing about this game has ever been driving to the point where Dennis is a threat to your involvement with any of the girls. You don't have to like this game. That's fine. People have different tastes, but anybody who legitimately believes this game needs an ntr tag and is going to spam the comments calling the game "ntr trash" needs to get their heads checked.
Where did I say you couldn't post what you wanted?

you're free to your opinion on the subject of what people should complain about.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If the events that occur in this game are enough to trigger people, then they're way too sensitive.
That's gatekeeping 101. Setting your opinion absolute. I don't think the game is ntr trash btw, I don't really care about that (up to a certain degree), but I think it fits the definition given by f95z exactly.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Your last comment wasn't a review, and I don't see how it makes any sense as a response to somebody asking if they need a walkthrough. So, just an unhelpful comment of questionable sense. I don't care if you or anybody else doesn't like the game. When you're spamming the thread with worthless comments, you're pushing aside discussion that's actually relevant to the people who do like it. Leave a review if you think it's crap. Don't post flippant messages that lack any meaningful content.
If a bit of light hearted humour offends you "aaa Batteries" = (GRIND) then i'm pleased to make your day. Hugs and kisses x

Reactions: KingWeWuz

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
still it feels like NTR even if he fails seeing his plans and him screwing MC its painful for me to keep playing . Also if the guy was going to have sex with one of the girls that is NTR , maybe there is no scene , maybe you dont see the NTR ,the girls choosing the antagonist still feels NTR to me
If the game isn't to your tastes, that's fine, I just don't want you to get the impression that there is any actual ntr in this game. There isn't any. The people posting that there is are misleading.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
If a bit of light hearted humour offends you "aaa Batteries" = (GRIND) then i'm pleased to make your day. Hugs and kisses x
What grind, though? The game is very linear. I can't think of a time I've had to even reload a save because I missed something.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If the game isn't to your tastes, that's fine, I just don't want you to get the impression that there is any actual ntr in this game. There isn't any. The people posting that there is are misleading.
Click on the tag. "Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." That's the official definition on this site. Whether there is any actual sex or not is irrelevant.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
That's gatekeeping 101. Setting your opinion absolute. I don't think the game is ntr trash btw, I don't really care about that (up to a certain degree), but I think it fits the definition given by f95z exactly.
Gatekeeping is when you try to exclude people from identifying as a member of a group by putting arbitrary standards on membership, not arguing about definitions. And, regardless of what the "official definition" on the site is, I think its pretty clear that its intended use is for sexual situations, otherwise any pre-existing relationship that isn't ended when the pc makes a move on a potential love interest would qualify, and that's a whole lot more games than currently are identified as such.

Jul 13, 2018
Click on the tag. "Ntr: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." That's the official definition on this site. Whether there is any actual sex or not is irrelevant.
Also NTR-> it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience .
If the audience (players) feels hurt from seeing the MC romantic interest with other guy that still counts as NTR so even if devs say its not NTR it still is NTR

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
otherwise any pre-existing relationship that isn't ended when the pc makes a move on a potential love interest would qualify
I think that's a matter of whether they are designed to make the MC/player jealous or not. It's the shift of control from MC to an NPC. If you can choose (sharing, for example) it's not ntr, but if you don't have a choice, it very well is, or at least can be.

I think its pretty clear that its intended use is for sexual situations
And I think it also is intended for romantic situations. So here we are.

"How strongly you feel about an issue is not itself a measure of the strength of your argument."

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Gatekeeping is when you try to exclude people from identifying as a member or a group by putting arbitrary standards on membership, not arguing about definitions. And, regardless of what the "official definition" on the site is, I think its pretty clear that its intended use is for sexual situations, otherwise any pre-existing relationship that isn't ended when the pc makes a move on a potential love interest would qualify, and that's a whole lot more games than currently are identified as such.
I've had issues with the tag for a bit. I've gotten pissed when I was forced to share girls in other games but because the mc isn't outright jelous, it is not ntr.

The mc in this game legitimately does get jealous about their involvement. The latest was where she literally agreed to have sex with him, and he's about to start right in front of you. Now, I grant you the mc will stop it, but it's still a sexual situation and it's still ntr by definition.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Feelings are subjective, actions are not. It's why having a tag for "Offensive" would be useless, because people are offended by different things to different degrees. NTR is for when the perspective character's romantic or sexual interests are thwarted by another party taking them away. Which has not happened and will not happen in this game.

Jul 13, 2018
Feelings are subjective, actions are not. It's why having a tag for "Offensive" would be useless, because people are offended by different things to different degrees. NTR is for when the perspective character's romantic or sexual interests are thwarted by another party taking them away. Which has not happened and will not happen in this game.
if the MC romantic interest was going to have sex with someone else then what you said already happened because the interest for another party being it sexual or not its already there

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes