KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I got a few notifications from this thread just wanted to check and see if something redeemable happened to this game.

Seems like that isn't the case and the game walks further down the path of evil.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I read the tag "ntr", so which type of NTR there is in this game? The MC have a wife or a girlfriend?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You know a dev has no clue on how to write an antagonist when their idea of a good villain is an omniscient, omnipotent god.

Apparently that young nerd has unlimited resources, can do literally anything, can be literally everywhere and knows every single thing happening in this game world. And all that with practically no consequences from parties that should be able to squash him like an annoying bug (drug traffickers, government, corporations whose money he is messing with etc).

The worst part with that kind of badly written villain, is that when MC inevitably gets the upper hand it can only be through some silly bullshit, since he has already been established as extremely OP. Granted I'm writing this as I'm still on episode 14 but I think it's enough to judge things.

paparas123

Oct 1, 2017
What I don't understand is why the girl asks MC not to go in instead of asking for help. Is this after the evil has been done? Do we get to sacrifice his organs to the blood god?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If you check the game cg's dennis can be caught with either jo or tamara in ep 18 clifhanger, now i got jo and denis and i assume its got something to do with witch one you chose to shag first.
I really do feel sorry for the boys looking for a vanilla/harem slow burn that got turned into a surprise ntr after like 10 hours of gameplay.

Glad I quit when I did.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hitmanbhi

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think that with how crazy this story has gotten and some of the ways these situations work themselves out in the MC favor that there is something we are missing or overlooking. I wonder if it is possible that this story is all a dream sequence or some parts of it are a dream. Maybe the MC is in a coma and has not woke up from the accident, and maybe the characters in the game were people involved in the accident.

Also for some reason I really hate a lot of this game but I just can't stop playing it. Characters like Dennis and the doctor really piss me off, but I know someone like them (maybe not so over the top like them) is needed. Some of the events are so out there as well and they just don't make sense any more. Hopefully there is a good ending and not some hot pile of garbage of an ending.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So there is unavoidable/ forced NTR in this game? Can someone confirm so I won't waste my time trying out this game

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I mean doesn't that mean the guy fucked that girl or the girl at least willing to do it? It sounds super ntr to me. Not even a small one. I didn't know that this dev interested in ntr content. such a shame
She was probably also blackmailed, but they're both in their underwear so it's possible you got to them before he started.

We don't really know what happened yet the story will be explained next episode. I quit at chapter 14 when the arc began though. Even if there's no ntr, the ntr vibes in this game are so strong because the writing seems to not know how a plot can exist without this shithead trying to cuck you.

If you're going in, you've been warned.

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes